Chapter 26 Returning The Favor

A S T R I D

We were literally 5 minutes away from Berk. Alvin came up to me and tied some cloth around my mouth. I growled at him.

"Now enjoy your seat. You are going to be watching us destroy Berk if you don't give us the dragons" He smirked.

"YALBSVLLNEVECERGEEET AWEEEEEERY WIIIIRRH THIIIOIIIKFD" I tried to talk but the cloth wasn't making it easier for me.

"What?" He asks.

I glared at him.

From the distance, I heard a blowing of the horn.
The emergency horn.

1,2,3......

Please be ready, please be ready.

"Boss! We're here!" one of the Outcasts yelled.

"Now we begin" Alvin whispers.

I tried yelling but my voice was muffled.

I tried to break free but the ropes were too tight.

We hit the shore of Berk and the vikings started marching right up to us, Hiccup leading them.

"Hello fellow Berkians!" Alvin greeted everybody. Stoick glared at him, already holding his huge battle axe.

"We are here to make, an offer" Alvin continued.

"We take the dragons...." He said.

"NEVER" Hiccup yelled.

"Oh, looks like you don't want the girl then?" Alvin smirked and ripped off the cloth covering my mouth.

"ASTRID!!!" Hiccup struggled to get to me but Stoick was holding him back.

Alvin held my face tightly in his hand, making my cheeks squish together.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT THIS PRETTY FACE?!" He asks the people.

"Look, Alvin, we can deal with this the proper way" Stoick reasoned with Alvin.

Alvin let go of my face, ugh that's gonna leave a mark.

"No. Give us the dragons, and we'll free the girl. If you don't......" Alvin said before holding a knife to my throat. I could feel it's tip begging to slice itself into my throat to my chest.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Hiccup yelled angrily.

"Oh I will" Alvin pulled his knife away and I sighed in relief.

"Don't listen to them Hiccup! Don't let them take the dragons--"

"SHUT UP!" Alvin interrupted me by holding the knife to my lips.

The Outcasts were starting to surround the Berkians, ready to fight.

"If you don't shut that pretty little mouth of yours, you won't be able to talk when we're done here" He threatened.

I glared at him.

"Heather!" Alvin yelled and seconds later, Heather was climbing up the ship.

"Guard the girl, looks like Berk wants to do this the hard way" Alvin says before getting off the ship.

"Outcasts ATTACK" Alvin yelled and all hell broke loose.

Even the dragons were fighting back, but getting captured one by one. I saw Hiccup trying to get to me, but the Outcasts wouldn't let him.

"Having fun Astrid?" Heather asks.

"Of course not you beast" I spat.

"Careful on what you say to me" She hissed.