Chapter 18 Nothing Changed At All

OH MY LIKE HOLY ODIN GUYS.

1K READS?! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING I CAN'T. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS OMG FANGIRLING OMG

Thank you so much guys. I cannot describe how happy I am right now. Thank you.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A S T R I D

I felt something really light and soft kiss my forehead gently.

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to see Hiccup about to close the door behind him.

"Hiccup?" I croaked out. He froze and stood there.

"Hiccup, is that you?" I asked. He flinches and he turns around with a tear escaping down his cheek.

"A-Astrid?" He asks shocked.

I opened my arms and in half a second, he was hugging me so tight. He didn't let go, and I loved it that way.

"Y-you're awake" He whispered pulling away, then he kissed every inch of my face.

I giggled.

"Hiccup, gosh I missed you" I whispered.

"You? What about me?! I was worried sick! After you sacrificed yourself" He replied and kissed me again. He then hugged me again tightly.

"Gosh, I love you so much, you know that?" he whispered sweetly.

"I love you more" I replied looking deeply into his eyes. His tears were running down his cheeks and I wiped them away.

It was so adorable how I was the only one who sees Hiccup's soft side.

"That's impossible" He smirked.

"Well, you better believe it" I winked and kissed his cheek.

Someone then came in and it was Snotlout and Fishlegs looking really gloomy.

"I brought chicken, as usual" Fishlegs said.

"I'm going to sharpen her axe" Snotlout said and looked up to us.

"Oh hey Astrid" Snotlout said.

"WAIT! ASTRID!" Fishlegs yelled and Snotlout tackled me with Fishlegs on top of him.

"Get off me fat heads" I giggled and they did.

"Oh my gosh, you're okay" Fishlegs was so happy.

"You guys haven't changed a bit"

"I'll call Ruff and Tuff" Hiccup kissed my cheek and left.

I looked at Snoutlout and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes.

"ASTRID!" Ruffut barged in but Tuff pulled her back.

"YOU'RE ALIVE" Tuff smiled wide.

"Of course she is dumb butt!" Ruffnut smacked the back of his helmet.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Ruff said.

"No I am!" Tuff growled.

"Shut up! She's happier to see me" Ruff was now face to face with Tuff.

"Guys don't make drag you out using your ears again" I said and opened my arms.

They all hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Finally Hofferson is back" Snotlout said.

"I never went anywhere" I winked and stood up. Hiccup placed his arms around my waist and I placed my arm around his neck.