Chapter 31 Operation 'Rufflout'

A S T R I D

The gang and I were hanging out at the academy.

I was fixing my braid while watching Ruff and Tuff wrestle.

I was rooting for Tuffnut while Snotlout rooted for Ruffnut. Why can't those two just date already?

And for Fishlegs, he couldn't care less about what's happening.

Hiccup had to help Gobber repair some of the vikings' tools today so he won't be joining us unfortunately.

"I WIN" Ruffnut says pinning down Tuffnut.

"OH OH YOU JUST GOT SERVED BY A GIRL! OH WAIT, NOT JUST ANY GIRL, BUT YOUR SISTER! OH!" Snotout pranced around Tuffnut.

"I can't believe that just happened" Tuffnut said and then turned to me.

"Hey! You were rooting for me right?! Come on! Give me some attention!" Tuffnut yelled at me.

"YOU WERE HORRIBLE" I yelled at him.

"Oh very comforting" He said sarcastically.

"Hey Ruff, join me for a sec. I wanna tell you something" Snotlout says before walking away with Ruff.

"What are those two up to?" Fishlegs asked.

"Who knows?" I said and looked away to smirk.

"If Snotlout dates Ruffnut, I'll probably puke, then I'll make Hookfang eat his face" Tuffnut growled.

"Why? Don't you want Ruff to be happy with someone?" I ask.

"No"

"How nice of her to have a brother like you" I said.

"Come on let's go, I wanna admire the view of the ocean" Fishlegs said.

"Alright" Me and Tuff agreed.

~•~•~•~

We were at the port, standing at the end. The air smelled fresh like the ocean, and we were hypnotized by the way the waves clashed into each other. There were seagulls flying and gliding around.

It was such a beautiful moment...

"Hey when seagulls poo on the ocean the fish eats it right?" Tuffnut asks.

And a beautiful moment was ruined that day.

"ASTRID OMG ASTRID!" I heard someone yell and I looked back to see Ruffnut running full speed at me.

I gestured no no with my hands, but she didn't stop.

"RUFF WAIT" I said but it was too late. She had already jumped at me, causing both of us to fall into the water.

...

I sat on the shore dripping wet, frowning while Ruffnut sat beside me smiling widely instead.

"What's got you so hyped up to push people into the ocean?!" I asked her.

"Snotlout says he likes me" Ruff bit her lip from smiling widely at me.

I widened my eyes and started smiling wide.

"Oh my gosh then what did you do?!" I asked.

"I ran away!"

"What"

"I ran! I didn't know what to do Astrid. It's the first someone actually said something like that to me" She replied.

"Well a 'i like you too Snotlout' would have worked" I said.

"It's not that easy, it's like walking into room full of smart people. I don't know what to do or what to say" She says.

"Alright, why don't you go talk to him? He'll understand" I just placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Alright, I will thanks" She replied before getting up and walking off. I hope she knows she's still wet.

I heard someone approach me and I looked back to see Hiccup Haddock himself.

"HEY BABE! FISHLEGS TOLD ME YOU WERE HERE AND-ew why are you wet"

"Ruff pushed me into the water, no biggie" I shrugged.

"No biggie?! You could get a cold! Come!" He hisses before helping me up and guiding me back to the village.

"It's alright Hiccup, seriously"

"For you, but it isn't for me" He says.

I smiled widely at his concern for me. It was the most comforting feeling ever.

"You know? We have to figure out a plan to get Ruff and Snotlout together" I said.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me. Gosh he is really worried isn't he?

"Why?"

"They like each other" I smiled. Aw Ruff liking Snotlout. It's disgusting, but sweet at the same time.

"Really? Then I agree, we have to come up with a plan" He smiles.

"Now you're talking" I replied smirking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

Ooooooooooh <3

New love teaaaam

Woop woop

Who ships Snotruff? Or Ruffnot? Which of these names? XD

💋💋💋💋💋💋