Chapter 30 Snotlout's Secret Crush

A S T R I D

After I ate the breakfast Hiccup gave me, I went outside.

I whistled my whistle when I want Stormfly to come. In a matter of seconds, she was landing right by my side.

"Took you long enough" I teased and she growled and slapped me softly with her tail.

"Hey no need for violence" I said.

She snorted at my face.

"Alright, alright, let's get you some fish" I said petting her.

We walked side by side to the port where I usually grab some fresh fish. I carried the bucket and poured out the fish so Stormfly could eat them.

I watched her eat hungrily, devouring her meal and finishing not a minute later.

"Wow, you hungry today huh?"

Stormfly licked my face before flying away, probably to go play with the other dragons or, just go do dragon stuff I guess.

I then started walking to the Great Hall.

When I got there, I already saw the rest of the gang. They were sat there chatting away.

"Hey guys" I said sitting down.

"What took you so long?" Tuffnut asks.

"Well, I have a dragon to feed" I replied.

"Oh so they don't provide food by themselves?" Ruff asked.

"It depends if your dragon knows how to hunt for food without targeting Bucket and Mulch's animals" I replied.

"Oh, no wonder BelfBarch keeps chewing Tuffnut's underwear" Ruff laughs.

"Too much info there" Fishlegs said.

Hiccup smiled at me and placed his hand on my leg under the table, stroking it softly.

"Thanks for the breakfast" I whispered, the others preoccupied teasing Tuffnut about his half-eaten undies.

"No problem" He whispers and kisses my cheek.

I turned back to the others.

"It's not my fault my dragon loves underwear flavor" Tuffnut crossed his arms.

"He wouldn't be like that if you would feed them" Fishlegs say.

"How about you eh? You just let Meatlug eat the flavor everything!" Snotlout says to Fishlegs.

"Hey, I thought we were talking about Tuffnut here?" Fishlegs defended himself. Poor Fishlegs, at times like this, it's like 3 vs 1.

"Guys stop picking on Fishlegs" I say.

Hiccup started playing with my fingers and I gladly let him.

"Hey, when dragons talk to each other, do they speak in English? Or Japanese? Or dragon?" Snotlout asks.

"Are you drunk"

"No I'm serious" He says.

"Really? I thought you were Snotlout?" Tuffnut said.

"What?" Snotlout asks.

"You said you were serious" Ruff replied.

"I am" Snotlout replies.

"But I thought you were Snotlout"

"I am Snotlout"

"So are you serious or Snotlout?"

"Guys I think all of you are drunk" I groaned.

Me and Hiccup had to sit their listening to their stupid conversation.

~•~•~•~

"Finally some air" I said enjoying the breeze as I flew on Stormfly side by side with Hiccup and Toothless.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we went flying together" He replied.

"Yeah" I smirked before speeding up, leaving Hiccup behind.

"Hey" he called out before catching up to me.

"Catch me if you can slow poke!" I giggled.

Hiccup then passed by so fast.

Damn, no one could beat that guy with his dragon.

As I flew to catch up to Hiccup, I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Ugh where is that boy" I asked looking around.

I then heard flapping behind me, then Toothless and Hiccup flew past me like lightning.

"Last one to Berk gets to do what the winner wants" He yells.

"NO FAIR HADDOCK" I said before urging Stormfly to fly faster. I was right on Hiccup's tail. I then was able to catch up side to side to him.

We flew our dragons as fast as we could until we landed on Berk, exactly at the same time.

"I win" He says.

"No I did!" I replied.

"I clearly landed first"

"No I did, you were a second behind" I crossed my arms.

"YOU BOTH WON ALRIGHT?" Snotlout says suddenly walking up to us.

"I knew you were as good as me, but not better" I smirked at Hiccup.

"No it's the other way around, beautiful" He winked at me before kissing me.

"Guys stop with the non-stop PDA you're going to make me gag" Snotlout groaned.

"Jealous?" I smirked.

"Nah, I find it irritating how couples kiss all the time" He rolled his eyes.

"So if Ruffnut was your girlfriend, you would find it annoying?" Hiccup asks.

Snotlout blushed instantly.

"Huh? What? Why Ruffnut? Why her? Hehe-I have to uhm- go and--Hookfang so-yeah" He says before walking away quickly.

"He likes her" I smirked.

"Definitely"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

Looks like Hiccstrid isn't the only love team here ;)