Chapter 9 Dat Kiss Doe

A S T R I D

I did backflips on Stormfly on the sky.

"That's it girl" I smiled but halfway the flip, someone blasted a fireball at us and it caused me to lose my grip and fall.

"STORMFLY!" I screamed as I fell and Stormfly's figure started getting smaller and smaller as I fell deeper.

Is this how death greets everybody?

Suddenly someone caught me and I looked to see Emerald eyes.

"Are you okay?! I didn't mean for that to happen!" Hiccup hugged me tight while Toothless kept flying.

I slapped his cheek.

"That was for making me fall!" I screamed.

I the punched his chest knowing it wouldn't do any damage to him.

"That was for everything else" I said and hugged him tight. I bet he could feel my heart beating rapidly. That was by far the most scariest thing that happened to me.

"I'm so sorry Astrid" He hugged me back tightly as I did.

~•~•~•~

H I C C U P

I hugged her tightly. I didn't want this to happen and thank Thor I caught her in time. I closed my eyes, enjoying Astrid's warm embrace.

"Wow, th-that's a big opportunity Hiccup. You'll have the honor of protecting everybody" She was being strong for me. She placed her hand on my cheek and I leaned on it, feeling it so soft and gentle.

"I know but, I don't want to leave Berk. Or you" I replied. Studying her beautiful blue eyes and her beautiful face. She had a pinkish color on her cheeks and her lips were almost red as roses. She was the most amazing person that I have ever met.

"Go Hiccup, I'll be here always, I'll be waiting for you" She held back her tears. I wanted her to be strong, but the tears holding her back didn't do her any good.

"You can cry you know" I whispered.

She laughed and let out her tears.

She hugged my tightly, and I held her, pulling more of her into me. I securely wrapped my arms around her waist.

The next thing she said was the three words that I've always wanted to hear, but I never said back. And I regret it, so bad.

"I-I love you, Hiccup"

I opened my eyes and looked down at Astrid, smiling.

I don't know what these visions were, or if they were a daydream or a memory. I think Astrid is supposed to mean something more to me, than this.

~•~•~•~

A S T R I D

I opened my eyes and looked to see Hiccup smiling at me.

I pulled away and cleared my throat while blushing.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just noticed how, amazing your eyes looked under the sunlight" He whispered about to touch my cheek but I looked away.

"I-I think I should get back to Stromfly" I said.

"Y-yeah" He said and we landed, Stormfly obediently waiting for me. I got off Toothless and hugged him tight.

"Always take care of him okay buddy?" I whispered to Toothless. Toothless purred and licked me.

"Alright alright" I laughed and Hiccup was just watching me. I turned around to walk to Stormfly.