Chapter 11 Something Didn't Feel RIght

A S T R I D

I woke up smiling wide like a mad man. I bit my lip and hopped out the bed and twirling. Oh gosh, Hiccup got me gooood.

I hugged Stormfly before falling on top of her.

"I'm in love" I breathed and giggled.

Stormfly growled and I stood up.

"But I gotta act cool, play it cool" I said holding in my feelings but I failed. I squealed seconds later.

Stormfly pushed me out the door and I heard her belly rumble.

"Alright girl" I said and opened the door to find the one and only Haddock III holding a bouquet of fresh flowers about to knock on the door.

"Good morning, my beautiful lady" He bowed and handed me the flowers.

I smiled and took them and smelled them.

"Smells fresh" I said walking back in my house to place the flowers in a vase.

"Mhm, picked it up bright and early" He replied before wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled wide.

"What to do today m'lady?" He asks.

"Let's just hang out with the others maybe, they're probably at the Great Hall as usual" I suggested.

"Whatever makes you happy" He said before kissing my cheek.

I smirked.

"Race ya there, handsome" I winked and ran out to hop on Stormfly.

He followed after.

"Very mature" He teased.

"I know right?" I winked before taking off with Storfmly.

"Come on girl, we can't let them get there first" I said. We were whooshing past buildings and buildings, twisting and turning.

We saw the Great Hall and saw that Hiccup and Toothless weren't there.

I landed Stormfly and hopped off.

"Take that Haddock" I whispered and opened the doors to the Great Hall confidently.

I unexpectedly saw Hiccup and Toothless smirking at me on our table. I widened my eyes and dropped my jaw.

"But-but-you... What?" I asked.

"Hey beautiful, we missed you" Hiccup said winking and I rolled my eyes sitting down.

"Whatever Haddock. Hey guys" I greeted the others and they were smirking.

"Hm you guys are definitely back together" Fishlegs said.

"Right! Hiccup's finally back" I smiled wide and Hiccup chuckled kissing my cheek.

"Hmph that's great, someone who can beat all of us at dragon racing again" Snotlout said sarcastically.

"I'll go easy on you guys" Hiccup winked.

"Bring it on" Tuffnut said and just like that, the boys were out the door.

Me and Ruffnut were left.

"Ugh, men" Ruffnut rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, men"

"So you think Merida's gone for good?" She asks.

"I don't know Ruff, but we should keep an eye out" I said.

"Agreed" She replied.

"So, wanna watch the guys?" I asked.

"Got nothing to do anyways that involves blood and scars" She shrugged.

I laughed at her. We went outside to see the boys flying with their dragons.

"Man, no one can beat your boyfriend Astrid" Ruffnut punched my shoulder.

I smiled wide at the thought. Even if Hiccup didn't officially ask me to be his girlfriend, I assumed we already were since yesterday.

Boyfriend.

"Yeah, boyfriend..." I whispered.

Ruffnut nudged me playfully and winked as I blushed in response.

Stormfly appeared out of nowhere and open and closed her wings, indicating that she wanted to go flying.

"Alright girl, just let me go get the saddle at home" I said and went to jog back at my place. It wasn't that far anyways.

I approached the house but something didn't feel right. I hesitantly walked up the steps to the door.

I opened the door slowly and at the first step I made, something hit my head hard and I blacked out completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

DUN DUN DUN ;)

Woop woop.

Sorry it's short, I'm somewhere and I was planning something for the next chappie.

500 reads guys. You guys are amayzen! I love you guys!!

And should i start like having the habit of updating once a week? Or do u want updates as much as possible?

💋