First Sight

It was busy in Diagon Alley Natasha was gathering up school supplies for her first year at Hogwarts. Being the daughter of Severus Snape she wanted to make her father proud of her. First thing she got on her list was her wand it was dragon heartstring with a unicorn core reasonably swishy which was perfect for charms and transfiguration. She got a lot of thing required on her school list including ink wells ink parchment quills. She got peacock quills cause she loved peacocks cause they were pretty birds.

She got dragon hide gloves for herbology and potions. She got a cauldron for brewing her potions as well as the necessary tools. She can't tell anyone Severus Snape is her father cause if the dark lord came back he'd make her part of his army so during school hours and around students and teachers she has to call him Uncle Severus but in private she's allowed to call him daddy. Her father bought her an owl to keep as a pet her owl is a sweet owl he was all black except for a few white dots on his wings she named the owl Oreo. She got him a cage and a perch for him to sit on as well as a manual on how to take care of an owl.

She got fitted for her black robes to wear during the sorting ceremony she even got herself a witches hat for the end of the year. Severus made arrangements for Natasha to stay with him in his own chambers. She loved privacy like her father and didn't want to be bothered Dumbledore granted the request that Natasha stay with Snape in his own chambers. He has a bathroom and two bedrooms one for himself and one for Natasha he even had a library in his chambers filled with books. Natasha got a trunk for her books and belongings last stop on on her list was the bookstore. She had to get books for her classes.

While in Flourish and Blotts bookstore she was getting her books for her classes. The bookshop was rather busy Natasha was getting a book on astronomy as she was jostling the book from the shelf the shelf she didn't notice the bookshelf tipping she got the book from the shelf and as she read the title she heard someone shout.

"Look out!" The voice said Natasha looked up and saw the shelf tipping her eyes became as wide as saucers finally a boy with blonde hair shoved her out of the way just before the shelf hit her. They both fell to the ground Natasha and the blonde boy saw the shelf topple over and hit the ground and the books scattered everywhere. Natasha was breathing heavily from being knocked out of the way the store clerk got his wand out and the shelf magically went back up to its position and the books flew back onto the shelves the store clerk ran up to the children and spoke to them.

"My dear children are you both alright?" The store clerk asked in a rather shaky voice the blonde boy with grey eyes spoke to him.

"Wait til my father hears about how your bookshelf almost killed this girl and myself." The blonde boy said to the store clerk the store clerk hands shook in fear and swallowed hard but the blonde boy spoke to her.

"You really should be more aware of your surroundings." The blonde boy said in a raspy voice Natasha looked at him and had a thought.

Wow he's beautiful and so perfect. His eyes are gorgeous and practically sparkling probably the type that won't go for a girl like me slightly overweight for my age plain and ordinary. She thought to herself the blonde boy got up and fixed himself and straightened the wrinkles from his suit he held out his hand and helped the girl up he gathered up the books she was carrying and handed them to her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Thanks for knocking me out of the way from the bookshelf and helping me up. It was very brave of you to do something like that." Natasha said to him gratefully with a smile on her face. The blonde boy smiled back at her and spoke to her.

"You're welcome. My names Draco." He said extending out his hand Natasha took his hand and shook it and spoke to him.

"My names Natasha Draco it's nice to meet you." Natasha said smiling like she's ever smiled Draco smiled back at her suddenly a woman appeared with shoulder length blonde hair with black streaks it was half up and half down. She was frantic Natasha and Draco looked at her the woman was accompanied by Severus Snape and a man with long blonde hair the woman put her arms around Draco and spoke to him.