May 3rd 1998

The war is finally over. Harry defeated Voldemort for good. People everywhere were mourning over the loss of classmates and friends who have died. Hogwarts was destroyed due to the blasts the school received in the final battle. Madame Pomfry was tending wounds of everyone who was hurt or injured during the war. Professor Trelenway was letting everyone know who was really gone and has passed on to the afterlife.

The great hall was a mess. It took most of the blasts. It didn't even look like the great hall anymore. Natasha tended Snape's wounds and cuts with Fawkes tears that Fawkes provided for her and gave Snape some potions to help him heal. She levitates Snape over to Madame Pomfry to see if there is anything more that needs to be done.

"Well dear Severus is your Uncle. He needs a blood replenishing potion. Severus suffered so much blood loss. He maybe knocked out for a while cause of the blood loss. I'll levitate him to the hospital wing and treat him immediately. Can you tell me what happened to him dearie?" Madame Pomfry asked Natasha. Natasha sighed and answered her.

"Well Voldemort sliced him across the chest and had his pet Nagnini bite him. I used Fawkes' tears he gave me to heal the open wounds." Natasha told her hearing that from Hermione Poppy nodded and spoke to her.

"Alright dear. I'll personally see to Severus's care. You take the time and take care of yourself for a change. I'll give you daily updates on Severus's welfare. I'll use all kinds of charms to help him heel. You keep a close watch on yourself dearie. Do try to be careful when wondering about the castle. It suffered so much damage." Poppy told her Natasha nodded and saw Madame Pomfry levitate Severus directly to the hospital wing.

As Madame Pomfry left with Severus floating behind her Natasha saw everyone being treated for cuts and wounds. There was one person she didn't see one person she hoped to love. Draco. She wondered what happened to him after he left with his parents. She saw professor McGonagall and spoke to her.

"Professor McGonagall." Natasha said to her McGonagall spoke to her.

"Oh Miss.D'Ostroph I heard what happened to Severus from Miss.Granger. Severus will be alright I heard one of the ghosts tell me that you gave him some of Fawkes tears to heal his wounds." McGonagall told her Natasha nodded and spoke to her.

"Yes ma'am. Poppy took him to the hospital wing to try and revive him with some healing spells. Hopefully he'll wake up soon." Natasha told her sadly McGonagall nodded and spoke to her.

"Severus is in good hands with Poppy dear girl. I trust you want to ask me something." McGonagall said to her Natasha nodded yes in response and spoke to her.

"Yes ma'am. I was wondering if I could go and check up on Draco. I know me an him never got along during our years here and I just want to make sure he's okay." Natasha asked her McGonagall sighed and spoke to her.

"Oh my dear you have such a good and kind heart to check up on him even though he disliked you. You have my permission to go and see him. Seventh years are welcomed back next year cause not much learning happened during this term cause of Voldemort. Make sure you are back by nightfall if not please owl me that you'll be back in the morning." McGonagall told her Natasha nodded and left the castle. Once in Hogsmeade she apparated to Malfoy manor to check up on Draco to see how he was fairing.

She was at the manor. It looked glorious just it had always has. It was spring and the flowers on the hedges were blooming. She heard the cry of peacocks close by. She walked up to the manors door and knocked. Hoping Draco or Lucius would answer the door. The door opened and Natasha saw Lucius Malfoy looking baffled by her being there Natasha spoke to him.

"Good afternoon Mr.Malfoy. How are you sir?" Natasha asked him politely Lucius answered her.

"Good afternoon my dear. I'm afraid I'm a bit snockered at the moment. How can I help you today?" Lucius asked her Natasha answered him.