The Princess And The Dragon Part 1

Natasha was in her third year of Hogwarts. She loved using magic and learning about the different types of charms. She was better in charms than she was in transfiguration. She had to share Severus's chambers with Draco this year. None of her Gryffindors were very happy about that but she didn't care. She was sharing her room with Draco until her uncle has time to make a spare bedroom for him. Snape was always busy weather is was grading papers making up lesson plans supervising detention teaching making potions or creams for the hospital wing he hardly had any time to make a spare room for Draco.

Creating a spare room is very advanced magic. So Draco had to make do with sharing a room with Natasha. He actually didn't mind it she rarely ever spoke to him other than to say good morning. She treated him like a king. She made him breakfast in the morning so they didn't have to sit in the great hall for breakfast. For lunch and dinner they sat in the great hall at their respective tables with their friends.

Snape was hardly ever in his chambers unless he was sleeping. One could say that Natasha and Draco shared Snape's chambers unsupervised. He told his housemates not to tease and taunt her cause he told them his father wanted her and him to get along with each other this year. But that was a total lie. The real truth was Draco was in love with Natasha. He had just come back from Hogsmeade he loved going to Honeyduke's and buying their candy and then stopping for some butterbeer at the The Three Broomsticks.

He came back and found Natasha in her room well there room for now. He saw her at her desk he obviously thought she was doing her homework but he saw one book open and a peacock quill in her hand and he heard her writing. He often took sneak peaks in her diary on what she thought about him but only when he knew she was gonna be gone for the whole day. He saw her close the book and put her quill down. He watched as she closed her ink well he walked up to her and was gonna play fantasy Draco. He loved seeing her smile more than anything he walked up to her and wrapped his strong arms around her and spoke to her.

"Hello princess. How's my princess today?" He asked her acting out his fantasy Natasha answered him.

"Mm I'm perfect now that you're here Draco. I hate the mean version of you that I have to live with. He never says a single word to me." She told him Draco's face fell and he spoke to her.

"Princess I'm sorry for the real me's actions towards you by not saying anything to you. The real me just didn't know how to say anything to you without being so harsh and sarcastic. But this me is here now with you." Draco told her Natasha smiled he loved seeing her happy she spoke to him.

"I'm glad I like this sweet Draco. I don't really mind the bad boy persona your real self has its what made me fall in love with you. I just wished you could express your feelings towards me a little better is all." Natasha told him Draco nodded and turned her body around to face him. He kissed her forehead and spoke to her.

"I'll try princess I really will because I love you. You're so beautiful and so different it's what made me love you. Do you like the nickname I gave you princess?" Draco asked her Natasha smiled at him and answered him.

"Yes cause it reminds me of Uncle Severus's family. His mother was a Prince before she married Severus's father Tobias who was a muggle. He's the half blood prince. Thank you for the nickname princess. I love it cause of the connection to my family." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Have you come up with a nickname for me princess?" Draco asked her Natasha laughed softly and gave him the nickname that just now came to her mind.

"Dragon. I'm calling you dragon because of the constellation draconian you're named after. Draconian is Latin for dragon so I thought it was fitting for you. Every night during the summer I look for your constellation sometimes if I stare at it long enough I'd swear the dragon constellation smirks the Malfoy smirk at me. But it could always be my eyes playing tricks on me for staying up so late. Before I go to bed I say good night to it and ask it to watch over me." She explained to him Draco kissed her lips and spoke to her.