Three Weeks After Truth Or Dare Fall 1992

It had been three weeks since Natasha and Lucius played truth or dare. Natasha and Draco are still dating. They day after the game they went to Hogsmeade they checked out some bookstores and got some ink quills and parchment and a few new books. Draco stopped into the place that makes special stuffed animals it was called Special Stuffies. He grabbed the photo of Natasha's stuffed toy Pongo to give the store clerk of how he wanted it to look. The store clerk said since it was a custom piece it was gonna run Draco 2,000 galleons Draco charged it to his own account it was a lot of money for a custom stuffed animal but it was worth it to see his princess happy.

He got the dog Thursday and kept it in Snape's office for safekeeping. The dog was a white Dalmatian with black spots on it and black ears and its tongue was sticking out. The collar was red and the letters of the name were in black. Today was Friday Lucius wrote the children saying he was coming by for dinner with Narcissa. Classes were over and Draco made plans to go to Hogsmeade real quick to get two vases full of red roses to go with his gift. He made it to the flower shop in Hogsmeade the clerk spoke to him.

"Hello young man. How can I help you?" She asked him with a warm greeting Draco answered her.

"Hello I need two crystal vases full of red roses please? The freshest you've got." Draco told her the woman nodded and spoke to him.

"Of course young man. I just received a shipment of fresh red roses this afternoon. How many roses did you say you needed?" The woman asked him Draco answered her.

"I want two dozen red roses in each crystal vase." Draco said to her the saleswoman nodded and got out two big crystal vases and put water in them with her wand with the use of the augmenti spell. She headed towards the refrigerator and got out four dozen red roses. She put two dozen red roses in each vase like Draco asked for. The saleswoman put a red ribbon on each vase and tied them into a bow. Draco got a little card and wrote on it. The lady got a card holder and placed it in one of the vases Draco placed the card in his pocket for now. He paid 800 galleons for the roses and left for the castle.

The castle was only a short walk from the flower shop. Draco made his way down the dungeons to Snape's chambers. He told Natasha to wait in her room after the last class was over he wanted to set up her surprise. The table in Snape's kitchen was already set. He placed the roses in the middle of the table he got the card out and placed it in the card holder. Snape remembered the gift bag Draco placed it by his chair under the table. He decided to get ready for dinner tonight. He got out his suit and decided on a fresh shower.

He has his own room in Snape's chambers for his clothes but he snuggles and cuddles with his princess at night. He loved watching muggle movies with her. Dinner was simple it was stir fry. White rice with cauliflower broccoli carrots and dinner rolls. Natasha and Draco had a light lunch and a big breakfast. After Draco showered he got into his dark suit. Black dress shirt black pants with a black belt black dress jacket with silver cuff links and his dragon hide boots he brushed his hair and styled it. He walked into Natasha's room and spoke to her.

"My parents will be here soon princess." Draco informed her Natasha looked at her little clock and saw the time and spoke to him.

"Ok my Draconian I'll go and get ready." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and left her room. Natasha got out an outfit to wear tonight. She got out a black silk top with a v neckline she got out a nice pair of black pants to go with her top as well as socks underwear and her black leather heeled boots. She got into her shower and got undressed and got a shower. After she showered she deodorized and brushed her teeth and used mouthwash to make sure her breath was fresh. She used her wand and dried her hair with a simple drying spell.

She brushed her hair so it was free of tangles. She got dressed  after she got dressed she cleaned up her bathroom she got her black leather heeled boots and left her bathroom. She sat on her bed and got her boots on she went over to her dresser and opened her jewelry box. Wondering what to wear this evening. She decided on her silver peacock necklace and matching earrings. She closed her jewelry box and paced in her room. She was so nervous about meeting Draco's mother. She's worried that Draco's mother wouldn't like her like Lucius and Draco do. She was fidgeting and shaking and she knew it Draco came into her room and wrapped his arms around her and spoke to her.