February 15th 1999 The Day After

Note this is a sequel to chapter 29 enjoy

Natasha woke up the next morning still in the room of requirement disguised itself as Draco's room. Three bottles appeared on the table beside her. She rubbed the sleep crust out of her eyes and read the labels. She saw two of them were labeled healing potions and one was a contraceptive potion. She drank both healing potions and began feeling much better. She drank the contraceptive potion as well as she sat up she saw Draco still sleeping away he was lightly snoring. She smiled cause he looked so innocent while he was sleeping. She felt something cool on her finger.

She saw a ring. It was a beautiful ring it was two silver dragons intertwined with black eyes on her left ring finger. She looked on Draco's finger. He had the same thing only his was two black dragons intertwined with silver eyes on his right ring finger. Natasha's eyes widened she and Draco had bonded and on Valentine's Day to boot. She knew her daddy would be furious with her cause of her carelessness but she shrugged it off for now and had a thought pop into her mind while she laid back down and combed her fingers through Draco's hair.

Such a romantic notion. Some people would hope the person they like asks them out on a date or just to hang out. Me I got to bond with Draco and on Valentine's Day! I got the man I love. But the question remains. Does he really love me? Her mind mused. She really didn't know if he did or not. Marriage bonds are for life especially if they are through love making. She felt Draco's hands wrap themselves around her whole body tightly he was still asleep she probably thought he was having a bad dream and was used to going after his pillow she heard him speak in his sleep.

"Father Natasha D'Ostroph is my princess. She is my wife now we bonded intentionally on Valentine's Day. I won't let you hurt her simply because she's muggle born! I love her!" She heard Draco shout in his sleep. She knew it has to be a bad dream he's having his arms held her even more tightly than usual. She wanted to wake him up but she knew it was gonna be a bad idea he spoke in his sleep again. "Mother please don't let father hurt my beautiful wife! She's so sweet and very kind. Mother please don't let father harm her!" Draco pleaded in his sleep squeezing Natasha tightly Natasha combed her fingers through his hair and touched his face she spoke to him.

"Draco." She said to him softly Draco mumbled in his sleep incoherently Natasha said his name again. "Draco wake up." She told him softly Draco slowly opened his eyes and saw Natasha once his vision of her became clear. She smiled at him and spoke to him. "Good morning sleepyhead. Did you sleep well?" She asked him Draco yawned and spoke to her.

"Good morning princess. I did for a while until my dream turned into an awful nightmare. I dreamt you and I intentionally bonded and I told my parents. Father was furious and I didn't want him to hurt you. I pleaded mother not to let him hurt you cause you were my princess and that you were so sweet and very kind. I'm glad I woke up with you smiling at me cause I didn't want to see how it would end." Draco told her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"Draco I'm sorry you had that nightmare. I saw our ring fingers this morning and realized we bonded last night. So I can see why you had that awful nightmare. Try not to dwell too much on that God awful nightmare Draco. I'm sure if we explain to Lucius what happened honestly he won't be so angry with us for bonding." Natasha told him Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"Princess with my father nothing is that easy. He'll be furious pissed off to say the most. Mother will protect me cause I'm her son and she doesn't want anything bad to happen to me. Snape will protect you cause you're his niece his family. Father has quite the temper princess and I don't want him to ever hurt you you're too sweet to be hurt by father and I would feel bad if he ever hurt you." Draco told her he sighed a heavy sigh and spoke to her. "Come princess let's take a bath. When I woke up in the middle of the night last night I had a door appear as my bathroom so I could use it. I have a very large bathtub that could fit both of us and many different types of bubble bath. I like having different types of bubbles to choose from." Draco told her Natasha smiled at him and nodded they both got up from the bed.