Cold part 1

This is a dark Natasha and Draco one shot if it's not you're cup of tea then don't read it

                                                                                        Ruthless..At First
Voldemort was dead and named Draco Malfoy as his successor. Draco sent criminals to Azkaban such as snatchers and ruthless death eaters. Draco Malfoy was also the new minister of magic. He had Blaise gather up muggle born witches to be pets to half bloods and pure bloods. The muggle born wizards are used as workers paid only enough money to provide for themselves. Half bloods were treated with the same amount of rights as pure bloods thanks to Draco's new laws. Natasha was caught by Blaise Zabini along with Hermione Granger.

Both were stripped stark naked and they're wands taken from them for pure bloods and half bloods to check out and take home as a pet. Natasha felt ashamed and embarrassed she heard footsteps coming. It was two sets one set belonging to Blaise the other set she couldn't place. She was stark naked in a cell she was huddled up in a corner keeping her breasts and private parts hidden but also keeping warm. She heard Blaise's voice along with someone else's she hard Blaise speak.

"Boss we have caught more muggle born witches. We've stripped them naked and placed them in cells. We want you to have the first pick of fresh meat." Natasha heard Blaise say it was ruthless that the pure bloods thought of muggle born witches as fresh meat she heard a voice reply back to him.

"Blaise I'm not wanting to occupy a muggle born witch! You are wasting you're time and mine!" The other voice said angrily. Natasha's head shot up she knew that voice it was Draco's. She wondered what Draco was doing but she heard Blaise reply back to him.

"Come on boss. You need to relieve your sexual tension. Besides the witch that Roland is fucking well it relieved his tension. Use the muggle born witch you pick to relieve your sexual tension and sexual frustrations on. Two of them are virgins. The freshest and the ripest of all meats." Natasha heard Blaise say she shuddered she heard Draco speak.

"Virgins. Mm this is very interesting. Show me the virgins." Natasha heard Draco say and their footsteps came to a cage she heard Draco speak.

"Well well well. Granger I thought you lost it to the weasel. Nicely shaped body but not my type sorry Granger. Show me the next virgin." Natasha heard Draco say. Natasha damned herself for staying a virgin but it wasn't her fault. No one would dare have sex with the niece of professor Snape and live to tell the tale. The footsteps grew close and came to a stop she heard Blaise speak.

"This is the last virgin boss. You'll like this one quite shocking if I do say so myself." Blaise said sarcastically Natasha's cafe opened the hinges creaked Draco walked in and saw a witch huddled up in the corner and spoke to her.

"On your feet witch! I want a good look at you." Draco said Natasha shuddered and stood up. Her backside was facing Draco she didn't want to look at him Draco scoffed and spoke. "Face me witch I don't have all day!" Draco said angrily Natasha slowly turned around her arms covered her breasts. She didn't want Draco to see how big they were Draco's eyes widened at the sight of Natasha in a cage he spoke again. "Lower your arms witch I want to see your breasts." Draco demanded Natasha breathed heavy and slowly lowered her arms. She wanted to stay with her daddy Severus Snape but Blaise captured her. Draco spoke to Blaise.

"What the fuck Blaise! Natasha D'Ostroph the niece of professor Snape!" Draco bellowed out Blaise cleared his voice and spoke.

"Boss according to your laws muggle born witches are to be captured and their wands taken away and given to half bloods or pure bloods as pets and she is a muggle born I was following your instructions." Blaise said his eyes in shock wondering if he was gonna be fired he swallowed hard Draco nodded and spoke to him.