Hot Kiss Part 3

The next morning Draco woke up from his sleep. He found Natasha still in his arms fast asleep her chest going up and down from her breathing. He couldn't believe it's their sixth year already. He liked her since years one and two but in year three he developed some feelings towards her and he didn't know how to stop them. Every time he was near her his cobra twitched in his pants every touch was a spark of electricity running through his veins waking up certain feelings he could not explain.

Damn she feels so perfect in my arms. It was like she was made for me. She's my girl now and I'll take such special care of her. He mused looking at her sleeping form. He held her safely and securely in his strong arms. He was a dunderhead for pushing her away for five years and it's only their sixth year. All he wanted was to take care of her like Snape did for her. He also wanted to buy her nice pretty things just to see her smile. He got her crown underway it should come today in this mornings mail.

This morning he's giving her a bath then he's gonna have her order herself some breakfast so she can eat. He's gonna get dressed while she ate so he can talk to Snape about moving in with them for the rest of their schooling. He figured that Natasha would be asleep for a while cause it was a lot of sex they had the night before he kissed her forehead and got off the bed. He got into his silky boxers really quick and left her room to find Snape. He heard rustling coming from the kitchen and went to look it was Snape making himself a pot of coffee Draco cleared his throat to make his presence known Severus spoke to him.

"Mr.Malfoy I trust you want to speak to me about something?" Severus asked him Draco answered him.

"Yes professor." Draco told him Snape grunted and spoke.

"By all means. Say your peace." Severus told him Draco spoke to him.

"Sir last night your niece and I had um well uh..." Draco started but didn't know how to finish his sentence without making him upset with him Severus spoke.

"You and my niece had sexual intercourse and didn't know how to tell me without making me upset?" Severus asked Draco was in shock and answered him.

"Yes sir." He said swallowing hard and spoke again. "If you're upset please make my death really quick?" Draco asked him Severus grunted and spoke to him.

"Mr.Malfoy I'm not mad nor am I upset or angry with the events of you and my niece last night." Severus began Draco was in shock and Severus continued. "My niece had it all set up for you cause she knew of your advances and told me all about it. Before you ask she already took it Draco." Severus told him Draco was in shock and spoke to him.

"Took what sir?" Draco asked him in shock Severus answered him.

"The contraceptive potion to prevent little ones. She took it last night when you left to get your pants shoes and something to drink for her. Now what is it you wish to discuss with me?" Severus asked him Draco sighed with relief and spoke to him.

"Sir Natasha asked me to stay the nights with her and to hold her at nighttime while she slept and I thought rather than spend the nights I thought I'd might ask you if I can move in. While I held her in my arms this morning holding her safely and securely she felt so perfect in my arms like she was made for my arms and for me. Sir I was a complete dunderhead for pushing her away for five years. That will never happen again. All I want is to take special care of her and buy her things just to see her smile. Seeing her smile makes me happy. I want to treat her the way she deserves to be treated from now on. I promise sir I'll take such special care of her cause I know how much she means to you she's your family." Draco told him Severus grunted and spoke to him.

"Well let's have you move in temporarily. Think of it as a trial basis until I come up with a decision." Severus told him Draco nodded and spoke to him.