Draco's Girl Part 2

Draco's POV

The next morning came much too fast. I woke up early and my girl was still sound asleep. Today I'm gonna call off my engagement to Astoria. There's gonna be lots of people at Malfoy manor today. It's best my girl stays here. There's gonna be reporters there like Skeeter. She would write up cockamamie stories about my girl and I don't want that. It's still early I don't have to be at Malfoy manor until 11am this morning and it's only 7am.

Astoria is in love with Blaise and I'm in love with my girl. We both cannot be in a loveless marriage. It's just not right let alone not fair to either of us nor to the people we loved. I'm taking my girl to Tintagal they say that King Arthur was born there and lived in the Middle Ages. They have lots of things surrounding him in that town books collectible items and such. There's even a sword in the stone in front of one of the shops. It'd be awesome if my girl pulled it up.

My girl stirred and moaned and turned on her side hoping to get some more sleep. My girls a side sleeper and I've been fine with that. Most people do sleep on their sides while others sleep on their backs. Today after I leave the manor with mother and father I'm getting my girl more roses. She gonna have every color of roses in the rainbow. I'm getting her a dozen red roses a dozen orange roses a dozen yellow roses a dozen green one a dozen blue ones a dozen indigo ones and a dozen violet ones and of course a dozen rainbow ones themselves. I know she'll be surprised by my rose choices. I'm thinking about some white roses to resemble the clouds in the sky.

She always scolded me for spending too much money on her but money is not a problem for me. I came from a wealthy family. Every time she scolded me I assume it was just to get my parents approval of her to show them that money and material objects didn't matter to her. I enjoy spoiling my girl that's no secret. I spoiled her on holidays Christmas Valentine's Day Easter and of course her birthday. I wrote down the night of our first date and of course our first kiss and our first time. I never wanted to forget them. I also spoil her on those days as well before this whole mess happened. I'm definitely going back to doing that.

I began showering my girl with kisses across her décolletage I want her to wake up and be with me before I leave. I'm making sure she eats a good hearty breakfast so I can make love to her tonight. I woke up around midnight asking Honey for a mid it snack. I wrote down what I know my girl loves for breakfast. I want to make sure she had her energy up so I can have sex with her tonight. I wrote down fried eggs bacon biscuits and blueberry waffles with butter and syrup on the side and a pitcher of orange juice. My girl loved breakfast it kept her full until dinner time. I also gave Honey a list what to make for dinner I told her something light so I suggested vegetable stir fry no rice. I told her I wanted chicken cubed but mixed in at the last minute after it was cooked. I suggested other vegetables but I asked her to put them in a separate bowl cause I didn't know if my girl liked them or not.

I continued kissing my girl she moaned and stirred she groaned moaning softly as she did so she spoke to me.

"Oh Draco darling I really missed this. You showering me with kisses in the morning so I can wake up and be with you." She told me I spoke to her.

"I missed it to princess. Let's grab a shower this morning and get dressed and go down and have some breakfast. I want to make sure you have a nice hearty breakfast this morning so I can have sex with you later tonight." I told her smirking at her she giggled at me like she always did. I missed her giggles. I got off the bed and picked her up which caused her to squeal and I carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

We got out of our night time clothes and I started the bath we laid our wands on the shelves so we can use the aguamenti to rinse off our bodies and hair. We got in the tub we washed our hair and conditioned our hair. Natasha liked her hair silky and smooth. We washed our bodies so our bodies were fresh and clean we stood up in the tub bubbles in our hair from the conditioner and bubbles on our bodies from the body wash. We got our wands and used the aguamenti spell to rinse ourselves off hair bodies and legs.