Natasha's Wishes

Natasha was going to Malfoy manor to see her Uncle Severus. To give him something that called for his immediate attention. Her outfit was blue jeans and a silk black top with diamonds on the neckline and her rider boots. She called them rider boots cause they were long and went up her thighs. She got on her leather jacket she got a picture and put it in the back of her pants pocket. She never left anywhere without it. The picture was her dreams and wishes and it gave her a sense of comfort. She got the letter and apparated to Malfoy manor.

She landed in the front yard. She slowly walked up the walkway admiring the beauty of the beautiful hedges beautifully green and full of flowers. She saw white peacocks wondering around on the property. She saw the outside of the house. She knew it was big but had no idea it was this big.

It's as big as a castle. She mused she noticed the outside of it had a Tuscan color to it. A light brown color on the outside. She knocked on the door and was greeted by Wormtail who spoke to her.

"Can I help y-you?" He asked her Natasha answered him.

"I'm here to see my Uncle, Severus Snape." She told him with confidence in her voice Wormtail nodded and lead her inside he spoke to her.

"I'll a-a-announce to S-s-Severus that you are here. P-p-p-lease stay in the foyer." Wormtail told her Natasha nodded as he walked into the dining room and closed the door. Natasha sat down on the soft leather sofa.

Ugh he's such a scaredy cat. How in the hell did Aunt Lily make friends with someone like Pettigrew? Natasha mused he also gave her the creeps. Natasha got the letter of importance out of her coat pocket suddenly the dining room door opened and the death eaters all came out. Some of them were snatchers. They all took turns using the floo and leaving one by one some of them apparated out the windows. Bellatrix took one look at Natasha and gave her a sneer and spoke to her.

"Such a pretty little mud blood. Wormy was right about you. I hope the dark lord makes you my new toy." Bellatrix told her in a giddy mood the dark lord came out and spoke to her.

"Now now now Bella there's no need for that. Granted the girl is muggle born but Severus has raised her. She's of no threat to filthy muggles like most muggle borns. Severus will continue to raise the girl since she's already in his charge and has been for the past 15 years." The dark lord told her Bellatrix pouted she clearly wanted to torture a mud blood. Natasha got a good look at the dark lord. He had no nose and his head was bald she spoke to him.

"Thank you m-my lord. I have something that belongs to you I wish to return it to you." She told him the dark lord was pensive and spoke to her.

"Something of mine young lady? Now what might that be?" He asked her hissing he saw his red eyes they reminded her of demon eyes. She opened up her purse and got out a photograph. It was of the dark lord when he was of youth. She figured that he had to have been at least 15 or 16 years old she handed him the photograph and spoke to him.

"You were very handsome back then. You must've had a lot of fan girls." Natasha told him handing him the photograph the dark lord took it and looked at it and exclaimed and spoke.

"Ahh a picture of me when I was of youth. I was a mere sixteen years old. How did you require this photograph young lady?" The dark lord asked her Natasha answered him.

"It just appeared to me in the room of requirement one day." Natasha answered him the dark lord nodded and spoke to her.

"Well then thank you for returning this to me young lady. I best be on my way. Come Bella you are housing me for a while." The dark lord said to her Bella was bouncing around like a child on a sugar high and spoke to him.