Hot Kiss Part 2

It had been two weeks since Natasha got kissed by Draco Malfoy. She often day dreamed about the kiss. Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa came to the school to help Natasha create a dungeon room in Severus's chambers. Severus was impressed when she did her homework on Draco.

The room had gray stone walls ceiling chains with adjustable cuffs. A black leather massage table. An arm rack for her arms and an opening behind it for Draco to fuck her senseless from behind. A black metal shelf less shelf that was rather study for him to tie her legs up. A black throne for him to sit on with leather seating and a silver crown with white diamonds and green emeralds and of course his name engraved on the inside a prince must always have a crown and a throne.

Natasha had been watching Draco after their classes so she could get his schedule down. She wrote down notes for Draco and had them charmed so only his eyes can read them anyone else that tries to read Draco's notes will have an insult thrown at them. Natasha left a trail of notes floating in the air for him to see and read and made her way back down to the dungeons to get ready for him.

Draco had just come out of the room of requirement he was tasked with fixing the vanishing cabinet. That was one of the tasks the dark lord had him do. As Draco left the hallway he found a note with his name on it floating in the air. He got the note and read it.

Drear Draco,

I've been thinking for the past two weeks on that kiss you gave me at Malfoy manor. Head down to the dungeons you'll find a few more notes along the way. I have a special surprise for you Draco and I hope you love it.

The note read Draco scratched his head knowing the note came from Natasha but wondered what the surprise was. He continued making his way down to the dungeons. He found another note at the entrance to the great hall he grabbed it and read it.

Draco
The password is dragons to enter Snape's chambers. Write down the password for the portrait and he'll give you access. Uncle Severus didn't want me to say the password to the portrait he was afraid of students breaking into his chambers. I don't blame him for that at the entrance to Snape's chambers there will be a table with parchment quill and ink well to write down the password. Off with you now Draco. I'll see you soon.

The note said the note with the password flew out of his hand and floated away down further into the dungeons. Draco followed the note with the password to Snape's chambers down further into the dungeons. He found the portrait to Snape's chambers. He knew it was Snape's chambers cause there was a little table a quill a piece of parchment and an ink well. He opened the ink well and picked up the quill and wrote down the password. He put down the quill and closed the ink well and showed the portrait the password. The portrait nodded and swung open giving Draco access to Snape's chambers. Draco grabbed the floating note and went inside. He found another note and read it.

Draco
Inside this room where you found the note is your surprise. I hope you like it. I've worked very hard on it just for you. It's got everything you like. I'm also inside this room waiting for you. Just like how you want your women to wait for you. So come on in and see your surprise Draco.

The note read Draco was stunned for the first time in his actual life. He opened the door and went inside he turned around and closed the door. He put the notes in his jacket pocket he looked up and saw dark gray stone walls and whispered.

"Dark gray stone walls?" He questioned to himself he turned around and saw the whole room realizing the room is a dungeon. He saw an arm rack with an opening behind it a black leather massage table with black metal legs. Ceiling chains with cuffs on the ends he saw a black chair with a leather seat a silver crown with while diamonds and emerald green stones on a black pillow then he saw Natasha. Naked waiting for him sitting on her knees with her hair pulled back into a ponytail her hands flat out on her thighs. He had never been so turned on by such a wonderful surprise he spoke to her.