Blast from the Future Part 1

Scorpius Malfoy was working hard on a project. He was trying to convert a potion and transfiguration project together with his friend Severus Albus Potter. Severus Potter was the son of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley Potter. Scorpius was the son of Natasha D'Ostroph and Draco Malfoy. Scorpius loves his mother very much his father too. He hated being in Slytherin cause he was often bullied cause of his fathers cowardice during the final battle of Hogwarts. Severus Potter was in Slytherin as well but was also bullied cause his father was Harry Potter who saved the wizarding world. Scorpius and Severus became friends in first year.

The potion was finished all that was left was to add transfiguration to his project. Scorpius had a picture of his mother from when she was a third year student. He kept it in his suit pocket everyday. Severus and Scorpius were in their dormitory working on the project Scorpius had his school bag around his shoulder it had clean clothes and an expansion charm placed on it. Just as Scorpius was about to add the transfiguration to his potion there was a big bang and a bright light smoke was everywhere both boys coughed and Severus spoke to him.

"Well Scorp maybe that was a bad idea. Adding transfiguration to a potion." Severus said to him Scorpius coughed and spoke to him.

"You're right Severus." Scorpius said coughing and spoke again. "We should clean this mess up before my grandfather has a fit." Scorpius said to him Severus nodded in agreement with him and helped clean up their mess. Once the mess was cleaned up Scorpius and Severus sat down Severus saw a picture of Draco on the nightstand and spoke to him.

"Scorp I didn't know you had a picture of your father on your nightstand." Severus said Scorpius looked at the photograph it was his father when he was young about 13 years old he read the writing on the picture.

Draco my only love
Pansy Parkinson
Scorpius realized they weren't in their current time and they traveled back in time Scorpius spoke to Severus.

"Severus we should disillusion ourselves and find the current headmaster. We are not in 2013." Scorpius said to him Severus's eyes went as wide as saucers and spoke to him.

"Dude what time are we in?" Severus asked shocked Scorpius answered him.

"I don't know for sure we have to find the current headmaster so he can help us get back to our current time. Disillusionment spell on and let's get out of here!" Scorpius said to him they walked out of the Slytherin common room with their disillusionment spells on just as they rounded a corner Scorpius bumped into a girl who dropped all of her books she was carrying. Their disillusionment spells they casted weren't strong enough. Scorpius helped the girl pick up her books and gave them back to her and spoke to her not looking at her.

"I'm sorry miss I hope you're alright." Scorpius said to her the girl spoke to him.

"I'm alright but you boys should watch were you are going." The girl said Scorpius heard that voice before he looked at her and was shocked she was a Gryffindor coming to the dungeons she had shoulder length brown hair blue green eyes slightly round face with apple like cheeks. Good lord she reminded him of his mother the girl spoke to him again. "Malfoy watch where you are going!" She said angrily Scorpius's eyes went wide and spoke to her.

"Umm miss I'm sorry I bumped into you. Really I am. Can you tell me where the headmaster or headmistress is please?" Scorpius asked her the girl answered him.

"The headmaster is in Severus Snape's chambers having a few words with my uncle Severus Snape himself." The girl said to the boys Scorpius was shocked this girl was his mother just as a thirteen year old girl Scorpius spoke to her.