Provoking

Natasha has watched Draco for five years. The dark lord is back and the pink menace known as Umbridge was taking over the school during her fifth year. Whatever Natasha learned about Draco she kept to herself. She grew up at Hogwarts while Snape taught during the day Dumbledore watched as often as he could with help from professor McGonagall and madam Pomfry. Severus didn't want her around the Weasley children until she was in school. Dumbledore helped train Natasha with some simple spells. Snape taught her potions when she was six. When Minerva babysat she taught Natasha transfiguration and Finius taught her charms. Natasha was gonna be a sixth year student soon.

Natasha found out how mean arrogant and narcissistic Draco can be during the first three years during year one she basically ignored him when he did pick on her year two she learned to stand up for herself in front of him year three she tried to avoid him as much as she could year four she still tried avoiding him. In all five years of watching him secretly she learned he became a death eater in year five. The poor dear. She mused but she kept everything she learned about him to herself. She was in her room at Spinners End. It was a nice room done in the colors of green and blue with a few dark accents. She had just bought a new nightgown and wanted her uncles opinion on it.

The nightgown stopped at her mid thigh it had spaghetti straps and it was done in snake print. She always wanted his opinion on her brand new nightgowns she had them in various colors blue silver green black and now she's got a snake print pattern one. He liked her black ones cause Snape himself wore black. He also liked her green and silver ones cause he was a Slytherin and she a Gryffindor. Natasha hardly ever wore anything red that color was not in her wheelhouse and neither was gold. She only wore red around Christmas and that because her sweater had a reindeer on it with a red nose.

Once in her snake print nightgown she used her wand for waves in her hair. She got on her silky black bathrobe and tied it around her waist. She received a note from her uncle a half hour ago saying the meeting with the dark lord was over and she can come over. Natasha smirked her father was devious. She learned that Snape was her daddy long ago but calls him uncle Severus around everyone else. She grabbed her purse and put her wand inside of it she slung her purse over her shoulder and dashed downstairs. She stepped into the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder sitting by the fireplace she shouted her destination.

"Malfoy manor!" She shouted she dropped the powder and just like that with flames surrounding her she left Spinners End and made her way to Malfoy manor. She made it to Malfoy manor in a flash. She stepped out of the fireplace she got her wand from her purse and cleaned herself off with a simple spell she put her wand back in her purse and laid it on the couch. She sashayed into the dining room she saw Draco sitting by himself at the head of the table she plastered on her fathers smirk and walked inside and leaned against the doorframe. She has her Gryffindor courage but has more Slytherin in her than Draco knew about. She Lucius Narcissa and Severus came up with this plot. Provoke Draco into having sex with her so he succeeded in having sex with a muggle born witch but also having the Malfoy fortune be protected.

Lucius and Narcissa didn't want a gold digger spending the Malfoy fortune. Lucius took care of everything he bought rings and charmed them so when Natasha and Draco had sex an emerald green light would appear and the two would be bonded. Marriage bonds are for life. Even though she bonds with Draco at 15. She still leaned against the doorframe wondering how she was gonna play her part. She was smirking and sashayed into the room Draco smelled her scent that fresh scent of wild flowers and strawberries he looked over at her and saw she was wearing a black silky bathrobe he scoffed and spoke to her.

"Oy D'Ostroph what are you doing here?" He asked her sounding angry Natasha answered him.

"Well I came by to ask my uncle Severus's opinion about my new nightgown I just bought." Natasha said to him Draco scoffed and spoke to her.