The Princess and the Dragon Part 3

It was the day after Christmas Draco was returning from the break cause his parents were going on a second honeymoon out in France. He had gotten Natasha a silver dragon locket for Christmas with each of their pictures inside of it. He knew his princess would like this piece and he knew she'd wear it all the time around her neck. He can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens the gift. He also can't wait to sample some of the delicious holiday treats and goodies she's made.

He's been on the train for a while now and he was the only one on it cause none of the others were riding the train until the first of January. Suddenly he was at Hogsmeade train station. It was nighttime now. He got his things and loaded them into the carriage. He rode the carriage to the castle. He got out of the carriage and carried his things to Snape's chambers. Once inside Snape's chambers he saw a plate with holiday treats and goodies with his name on the plate. He smiled that Natasha kind enough to make him a plate of her holiday treats and goodies for him to sample and try.

Before he left for the holidays him and Natasha compromised over some things. He agreed to be nicer to her while in Snape's chambers when it's just them. He promised he'd never be harsh towards her unless it was outside the chambers he promised he wouldn't call her the M word and that they'd use Legitimen on each other when he was being harsh so she wouldn't be angry with him. He didn't tell her he's read her diary yet or was playing fantasy Draco yet. He didn't want her mad at him all he wanted was to see her smile.

He got out the gift he bought for her. He put a lot of thought into the gift he got for her for Christmas. He picked it up on Christmas Eve when it was ready. Narcissa had a picture of Natasha compliments of professor Snape. Narcissa shaped Natasha's picture into a dragon like she did with Draco's. He wrapped the gift up in blue wrapping paper with snowflakes on it and tied it up with a green ribbon. He wondered into Natasha's room to see her but she wasn't there. He even checked the bathroom nothing. He decided to check Snape's library. No Natasha. Draco was crestfallen that Natasha wasn't here.

He figured she was eating dinner in the great hall since weasel isn't here and home for the holidays. He just got back in time for Hogwarts to have their feast. He knows that after the feast she'll return to these chambers. He figured it'd be a nice surprise for her seeing him back. He got her plate of treats and goodies and began eating them. He was rather hungry. He saw there was peanut butter fudge and chocolate fudge pretzel wands dipped in white and milk chocolate with crushed candy canes. Cupcakes with different types of frostings brownies Christmas cut out cookies decorated beautifully and chocolate balls. He decided to try some chocolate balls. He took a bite and saw there was peanut butter inside. He thought they were good.

He ate some more of her delicious treats and goodies she's made. He's actually enjoyed them. They were good and delicious. He wonders if she makes treats like this for all the holidays like Halloween and Easter. He wasn't sure. He wondered if she got him anything for Christmas. She really hasn't said she got him anything but he hopes that she had. He heard the portrait door swing open he realized she had come back. He saw a glimpse of her and heard her laughter and saw her come fully in to the living room she saw Draco sitting on the leather sofa eating her holiday treats and goodies which made her smile she walked over to him and coiled her arms around his neck and spoke to him.

"Oh Draco welcome back! Happy day after Christmas!" She exclaimed to him Draco chuckled at her and spoke to her.

"Happy day after Christmas princess. These treats and goodies you made are really good." Draco told her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"I have something for you Draco." She told him Draco smiled and she left to go and get what she got for him. She went to her room to get Draco's Christmas present. It was small box wrapped up in emerald green wrapping paper and tied with a silver ribbon for his Slytherin pride. She left her room and rejoined Draco in the living room and sat next to him on the sofa and handed him his Christmas present he was shocked and spoke to her.