Cold Part 3

It's been 13 weeks since Draco found out Natasha's truth. For the second part of her punishment he had her in the ceiling chains all day with her feet tied up. That part of the punishment is still going on. He never unchained or untied her until 9pm when it was nighttime. He had the house elves feed her and give her a drink when she needed one and let her use the bathroom if she had to. He didn't want her malnourished or dehydrated. The day after he fucked her vagina the first time he had two potions for her to take. One was a healing potion and the other was a contraceptive potion to prevent little ones. He even had the house elves sponge bathe her so she was clean and fresh when he came home. Every time he came home he always spanked her until her ass was red and sore. He never had rough sex with her cause sex was pleasure and no one gives sex as pleasure as their punishment.

At 9:00pm he always gave her a bath himself so her hair washed. He never fucked her ass or her vagina since that night. He never even said two words to her. He always scoffed and looked angrily at her with his icy grey eyes Draco was in his office going over paperwork for the muggle born witches that have been caught during a muggle raid. One of his laws was if the girl was muggle born and still going to Hogwarts they'd send her back to continue her schooling. Muggle born witches weren't meant to be pets to other wizards until the age of 18 years. Muggle born wizards are only making enough money to support themselves the muggle born wizards are given a scholarship at Hogwarts so they can pay for their school supplies muggle born witches have that same rule.

Draco was sitting in his office it was lunch time he had a house elf get him some lunch. He ate his green apples on and off throughout the day for a snack. While waiting on his lunch he was going over paperwork while reading his recent paperwork he heard heels clicking and clacking on the tile flooring of the ministry. Someone was coming but no one came to see him so he ignored it at first but then the door of his office bursted open Draco's head shot up and saw his mother. She looked angry and spoke to him.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy I'm very disappointed in you!" Narcissa roared at him Draco closed the door with his wand and locked it and put up silencing charms and spoke to his mother.

"Mother it's nice to see you." Draco said to Narcissa sincerely Narcissa shook her head angrily and spoke to him.

"Flattery will get you no where my son! How could you treat Natasha like that?" Narcissa roared out at him Draco answered her.

"Like what mother? What are you going on about?" Draco asked her Narcissa huffed and spoke to him.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about Draco Lucius Malfoy and don't play stupid with me! Treating Natasha like she's some kind of prisoner keeping her chained up all day. Not talking to her at all not even kind words to the girl. You should be ashamed of yourself!" Narcissa yelled out at him Draco sighed heavily and spoke to her.

"Mother she tried to use lessons on teaching me how to be slow and sweet so I'd be bored with her and let her go! I'm never letting her go mother she's my witch!" Draco yelled back Narcissa humphed and spoke to him.

"Well you certainly have a funny way of showing it! Treating the girl like that considering she's a half blood who was raised a muggle born! Chaining her up for 13 weeks is a bit extreme I can see 3 days for being a smart mouth but for 13 weeks when she told you the truth that's extensive! She even apologized and told you she was safer with you!" Narcissa yelled back to her son Draco's eyes widened and spoke to his mother.

"Mother how do you know all of this?" Draco asked sounding stunned Narcissa answered him.

"Severus told me and Lucius. Natasha had one of the house elves go get him so she can speak with him immediately. After Severus spoke to her he came straight to us and told us everything. Raping the girls ass the first night there you should be ashamed. Luckily we stopped you from taking her innocence that night Draco I would've been disgusted with you should you have done that to the girl!" Narcissa exclaimed Draco sighed and spoke to his mother.