Febuary 14th The Day After 1986

The next morning Draco woke up and found Natasha still sleeping. Still snuggling with her white dragon he got her yesterday. He didn't want to wake her up. He looked out his master bedroom. It was snowing outside quite heavily. Meaning they were playing indoors today. He loved building snowmen with Natasha when it was snowing outside and having snowball fights with her. They went sledding and skiing last year at a muggle snow lodge retreat it was a lot of fun. He wondered what bedtime stories Snape was gonna tell them about. He'd have to ask Natasha later. During the mornings and evenings of winter months he and Natasha have hot chocolate to warm their insides.

He heard Natasha moan softly meaning she'll be up soon and will dash downstairs to see Uncle Severus. Draco knows how much she loves him. She tells him that phrase all the time. He's already thinking about Easter and figuring out what to put in her Easter basket. Easter is the first Sunday in April this year and Draco wants to be ready for it. He knows he wants to fill her basket with colored eggs and candy. He wants to get her chocolate hollow rabbits and chocolate hollow eggs for her. He's even thinking about getting her a rabbit since she loves rabbits. She loves all kinds of wild life muggle and magical creatures. Maybe he could find her a stuffed baby deer that's brown with white spots on it he knows she'll love it.

Natasha yawned and rubbed her eyes getting the sleep crust out of them. Her eyes adjusted to the morning grey morning. She smiled when she saw Draco. Draco spoke to her.

"Morning love. Did you sleep well last night?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Good morning to you Draco. I slept so much better last night. I had a really good dream. I dreamt you and I were flying on a magic carpet in the diamond night sky and went to China and saw fireworks for their New Year." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"That sounds like a nice dream love. I'm glad you had such a wonderful dream. You should draw some of the good dreams you get when you sleep next to me." Draco suggested to her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"Sounds like a nice idea Draco. I can never draw the outlines very well so I use magic but I do the shading and coloring myself." Natasha told him Draco laughed and spoke to her.

"I guess you won't be taking art classes at Hogwarts then?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Actually I want to Uncle Severus said they use magic in that class especially if you can't draw well like I can. Certain things I draw well without magic like Malfoy manor certain flowers hearts and snakes. Other things not so much like people certain animals roses. Uncle Severus says you can draw the muggle way if you choose but you can also use magic for things you couldn't draw so well on." Natasha said to him Draco nodded understanding her suddenly Dobby appeared and spoke to them.

"Good morning master Draco mistress Natasha! It's good you're both awake this morning. Madame Malfoy wishes that you two have a bath this morning and to come downstairs for breakfast. Master Severus is here with the headmaster from the school and wants to introduce you both to him since you both will be in Hogwarts in a few years." Dobby said to them Natasha and Draco groaned at the thought of a morning bath Natasha spoke to him.

"Dobby I'm gonna bring my drawing pad downstairs. Can you ask Uncle Severus if he can make the pages endless for me please?" Natasha asked him she was always friendly to Dobby even though Lucius wasn't sometimes Dobby nodded and spoke to her.

"Of course miss no worries Dobby will take care of everything miss needs." Dobby told her he took off with a crack. Natasha and Draco got up out of bed Natasha got out her drawing pad and took it with her to her room. She got out an outfit for the day muggle jeans knickers and a purple top she took them to the bathroom and laid them on the sink. She turned towards the tub and started the water taps and adjusted the temperature she plugged the drain and poured in some bubble bath and got in the tub.