Draco's Girl Part 1

Draco's POV

This sucks being engaged to someone that you don't love. What kind of marriage could that be? Just on paper and see someone else? No I can't live with the scandal. I need to speak with Astoria to call off this fake engagement. I wrote to her yesterday and asked her to meet me on the outskirts of Wales. Wales was beautiful and has beautiful waterfalls. I met Astoria in a pub nearby I was waiting for her I ordered something to drink while I waited for her. I heard Astoria's laughter I turned around and waved her over to me. She came over to my table and sat directly across from me and I spoke to her.

"Astoria we need to call off this so called engagement. Neither one of us loves each other we both know that cause we both love someone else." I told her Astoria nodded and spoke to me.

"I know we need to call it off Draco. What worries me is what our parents would think about us calling off the engagement just weeks before the wedding." Astoria told me I nodded listening to her so I spoke to her.

"Look we both love someone else. We don't love each other. I can't be in a marriage that's on paper only it's completely ridiculous. We have to call it off at the party tomorrow. We want to be with people we love not with people we don't love. Our parents will understand that." I told her she nodded at me understanding me and spoke.

"You're right Draco. I see you all the time pacing in your library thinking about her. I've heard you talk out loud to yourself about how much you love her and that you see no one else. Draco you should be with her. She has your love and your thoughts. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she's in your dreams too Draco." Astoria told me I sighed heavily and spoke to her.

"Actually now that you mention it she is in my dreams Astoria. Look my heart is hurting because I can't be with her cause I need to be a man. A responsible man the kind who doesn't cheat on women. I was dating her but when our parents dropped the bomb on us saying that they engaged us I was pissed cause you weren't the love of my life. She was. Yes she's a half blood but in all honesty aside all she wants in this life is to fully love me. For a year I spoiled her I took her to fancy restaurants I bought her fancy jewelry just so I could see her face light up cause I thought about her. She taught me how to open up my heart Astoria and I will always love her for that. When I told her what happened I had to break up with her my hearts been hurting ever since. Cause I made her cry and I vowed to myself I would never make her cry. According to her father she secluded herself from everyone she doesn't do things anymore like she used too. She just sits in a dark room with a broken heart listening to the muggle song Love Hurts over and over and over again until she cries herself to sleep. I feel bad cause I did that to her Astoria." I told her Astoria nodded at me understanding where I came from and she spoke to me.

"You need to go to her Draco. Tonight go to her. Tell her what's happening love her comfort her tell her you love her and that you've never stopped loving her. The first cuts always the deepest when it comes to first break ups Draco. She will heal slowly once you're with her. You have to prove to her that you'll never leave her again or break her heart ever again Draco. Tell her you love her and that you've never stopped loving her and that you're hearts been broken since you left her. Get her something nice like flowers nothing says I love you like red roses. Be with her tell her you still love her tell her the engagement is being called off maybe it'll make her heart heal." Astoria told me I nodded and drank the last remains of my drink and spoke to her.

"Well since I'm in Wales I'm gonna buy her some King Arthur stories. She loves the tale of King Arthur. I wrote down some of the stories she already had so I couldn't get duplicates of books she's already had. I'm gonna buy her some as kind of a peace offering." I told her Astoria nodded at me and spoke to me.