Cold Part 4

The next morning came to quickly. Sunlight was peeking through Draco's window his eyes opened adjusting to the light he rubbed out the crust from the corners of his eyes. He saw Natasha laying beside him twinkling away. He knew his mother was captured by Lucius when she was in school years ago. Lucius was meant to have an heir sometime in the eighties so he captured Narcissa in 1978. During the first year Narcissa was a smart mouth always talking back to Lucius. Lucius always had her become naked and waiting for him to come home. Narcissa submitted to Lucius's advances for a year they bonded in 1979. Draco was born in 1980.

When Draco heard how Lucius captured Narcissa even though she was a pure blood witch he's decided to do the same thing. When Draco saw Natasha naked in the cage at the ministry he decided to take her home with him and make her fall for him. He didn't know Natasha already had a crush on him until Lucius told him her life story. When he saw her that first time in the prefects bathroom taking a bath he saw a certain glow or twinkle about her. When he had a meeting during his sixth year he asked the dark lord to name him his successor he told him that he had some ideas to bring order to the wizarding world should the dark lord passed on. When Draco was with other witches he was such a beast hateful snide sarcastic snarky cause with the other witches there was no emotional attachment just someone to take out his sexual frustrations on.

Now he's got Natasha and he's never letting her go free. He's loved her for so long and now he's got her he knows she likes sweet and gentle and he's trying so hard to be that way for her. Once someone is set in their ways it's so hard for them to change but he's trying. He likes calling Natasha twinkle cause she's his star that glows and twinkles just for him he'll have to do something special for her to show her he's sorry for taking the second part of her punishment too far he just had no idea what yet. He felt Natasha stir and heard her moan in her sleep he began peppering her with kisses in hopes she'd wake up soon. Natasha moaned in her sleep and spoke.

"Mm Draconian my wonderful dragon I'll never leave you. You make me feel safe." Natasha said Draco's head shot up and saw her eyes were still closed he found this cute she talks in her sleep. He kissed each eye her nose Natasha's eyes opened adjusting to the light of the new day she felt warm lips kiss hers causing her to moan. She spoke to Draco. "Good morning dragon this is a nice way to wake up in the morning." Natasha commented Draco spoke to her.

"Good morning twinkle did you have a good sleep?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Better than I have in a long time my dragon." Natasha replied Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"Twinkle while I'm home we have breakfast in bed. After breakfast you can show me how to be slow and sweet during sex then we will be rough like we always are after the slow and sweet lesson. After sex we have a shower I want you to always be clean and fresh for me. After our shower you can rub my thick and massive cock while I'm home I'll show you how to suck my cock I want you to go slow at first when I teach you no need to be fast until you are used to it. I'm also gonna show you how to ride me." Draco said to her Natasha's eyes widened and spoke to him.

"Y-you want me to ride you?" She questioned Draco chuckled at her and answered her.

"Yes I do twinkle. You're still having sex with me but you are on top of me and I'm laying on my back while you ride my thick and massive cock." Draco said to her confidently Natasha didn't know there was more than one position during sex she spoke to Draco.

"Draco I had no idea there was more than one position during sex." Natasha admitted Draco answered her.

"Snape taught you the basics of sex hasn't he you know written in the book?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Yes but I've never experienced any of it until the first night you brought me here when you put me in the chains and fucked my ass rough and hard." Natasha said to him Draco nodded remembering that particular night in question and spoke.