Draco's Girl Part 3

Draco's POV

It was a nice day in Wales. I'm gonna have to take my girl to see some of their beautiful waterfalls sometime she would just love them. Snape opened the doors and lead us all inside. He saw we had flowers for my princess. He closed the door behind us he had a house elf get some vases for the flowers we brought for my princess mother spoke to him.

"Oh Severus Draco told us what happened to Natasha after they broke up. Oh I feel so awful promising Draco to someone else that he didn't love truly with his heart." Mother told him Snape grunted and spoke to her.

"Well Narcissa my daughters depression hit her very hard when Draco broke up with her. She didn't talk to me for a solid two whole months. She didn't eat for three weeks straight. She cried herself to sleep for the whole year since the breakup." Snape told mother. Mother gasped and spoke to him.

"Oh Severus! Oh I'm so very sorry that happened. Oh the poor girl." Mother told him Snape nodded and father spoke.

"Sometimes Severus in order to cure a broken heart it takes the person who broke it to heal the person they broke up with. But that is so very rare to happen." Father told him Snape spoke.

"Quite right old friend. I see you all brought flowers for her." Snape said to us mother nodded and spoke to him.

"Of course Severus. My heart goes out to your daughter cause of what Lucius and I have done. Draco bought her flowers cause he still loves her Severus. Lucius and I bought her flowers to show her that we approve of their relationship Severus. Draco called off his engagement this afternoon. He wants to be with her Severus and we approve of them wholeheartedly." Mother told him Snape was stunned and looked at father and father spoke.

"I actually approve of the children Severus. That's why I bought yellow roses to show the girl I'm sorry Severus and I also want to tell the girl I approve of her and Draco's relationship once they resume it." Lucius told him Snape nodded and spoke to me.

"More roses for my daughter Draco?" Snape asked me seeing the large bouquet in my hand I answered him.

"Yes sir. I used to buy her roses all the time. I wanted the bouquet to be rather unique and special like she is. So I got the roses in the colors of the rainbow including rainbow roses and white roses to signify the clouds in the sky. I'm gonna start giving her rainbow roses cause they are so unique and special like she is to me." I told him Snape nodded and mother spoke to me.

"Oh Draco that's a nice way of saying how she's so special and unique to you by buying her rainbow roses." Mother told me I nodded and spoke to her.

"Thanks mother she always liked them cause they were so different and special and unique I always got her one but now I'm gonna get her a dozen every time I go into a flower shop. She is different special and unique to me just like how she perceives the rainbow roses are being special different and unique. I'm still gonna buy her red roses cause of how much I love her and will always love her." I told her mother smiled at me knowing that I've really changed out of my bad boy attitude. I haven't given it up completely thought cause it's what made my girl fall in love with me. She loved it when I spoke darkly when we made love.

We all headed upstairs to my girls room. My girl even let me keep a few of my favorite kinks which was spankings and of course her being chained up from the ceiling or tied up with one of my ties from the bed. She loves bed it when I spoke darkly to her and was rough with her during the love making. I'm glad she had a hearty breakfast this morning we are having sex this evening after dessert. I asked the house elves when I ordered breakfast to make wonderful desserts that are my girls favorites. Chocolate chip cookies chocolate cakes with peanut butter frosting cupcakes and of course strawberry cheesecake.