Natasha's Savior

Natasha's POV

It was almost Christmas break. I was invited to Slughorn's annual Christmas party and was asked to be in his slug club. He was impressed with my potion making skills in making liquid luck in class as well as a perfect Amortentia. He asked me who trained me in potion making before he came to the school. I told him my Uncle Severus taught me since I was a little girl at the age of six. Uncle Severus was teaching advanced potions but teaching DADA this year as well. He had a lot on his plate.

I decided to get ready for the party I got out my emerald green dress it had sparkles on the bodice. I got out my emerald green heels to match. I decided to get a shower. I got out of my uniform and turned on the taps. I'm so grateful I got my own bathroom so I wouldn't have to share with Uncle Severus. I washed and conditioned my hair I shaved under my arms and sat down on the edge of the tub and shaved my legs. I washed away the hairs left behind from shaving and turned off the taps. I got my wand out and used a simple drying spell to dry my body and my hair.

I brushed my hair with my hairbrush so it was smooth and free of tangles. I used the Sleakeasy hair potion on my hair so it wasn't staticky. With magic I did my hair. I used tight ringlet curls. I didn't want wavy or soft curls tonight. I got out my makeup. I put on black eyeshadow on my eyelids. Black mascara on my eyelashes. I traced my eyebrows with a dark brown eyebrow pencil. I hated that my hair on my eyebrows were so thin. It makes it look like I don't have any eyebrows. I put on a light brown blush and light pink lipstick on my lips. I used a spell to keep the makeup on for a few hours.

I left my bathroom and went to my room. I went over to my closet and got out my silver purse to go with my green dress. I put my wand inside of it in case I ever needed it. I asked Draco weeks ago if he'd accompany me to Slughorn's Christmas party. He denied my invitation of course hoping someone worthy would ask him that was a pure blood. I asked Ryan Vail a nerdy brainiac Ravenclaw. Ugh I hated him. He always picked on me over my weight I'd love nothing more than to punch him in the face. I hope Uncle Severus gives him six months of detention just because he can. The party starts in an hour. I got on my emerald green dress and my emerald green heels.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. I got on my diamond pendant necklace Uncle Severus gave me for my birthday this summer. I completed my look for the evening. The party was gonna start soon so I left my Uncle's quarters and went to meet my date Ryan Vail at the entrance to the dungeons. I secretly hoped that Draco would change his mind and be my date for the party tonight so I could ditch Vail.

Vail showed up at the entrance to the dungeons. We left for Slughorn's party together. Gods he's full of himself and a right git. The one thing Draco never did was tease me about my weight. I guess he just never thought about it. We left for the other part of the castle where Slughorn hosted his party. We were quite early. Dean was already there with Ginny she had been crying again. I often wondered why. Hermione had shown up with McClaggen. I assumed she was gonna ask Ron but he's been so busy shagging Lavender Brown ever since the first Quidditch match of the term.

Harry came with Luna. I needed a break from Vail I saw Neville handing out drinks at the party. I guess if you didn't get a slug club invite you get to come to the party but have to pass out drinks towels or orderves. I got a glass of wine fom Neville. I hated Ryan for teasing me about my weight. Uncle Severus was talking with Harry and gave McClaggen a months worth of detention for throwing up dragon tar tar on his boots. Suddenly I heard voices arguing.

"Let go of me you filthy squib! My father will hear about this!" A voice said there was no mistaking that voice it was Draco's. He came after all he was grabbed by his collar of his shirt and Filch spoke.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance of your party Professor Slughorn but I found this boy wondering out in the corridor. Claims he was invited to your party." Filch said to him Draco grunted and spoke.