Sexual Advances Part 2

Natasha had just gotten out of the tub and dried herself off for the day. She had been at Malfoy manor with Draco for two weeks so far. She was upset with him for writing her off work for three months with pay cause she felt like she was earning her pay being off work that long even if she's with the big boss. She got her wand and used a drying spell so she could dry herself off. She didn't want to slip and fall on the marble tile.

She had been having sex with Draco like she has meals. Sex with Draco three times a day hard and rough plus his anaconda being even more demanding for her vagina. After sex was a meal after the meal was a healing potion then a bath or shower. She walked out of the bathroom still completely naked. Draco always wanted her to be naked for him while she's staying with him in case he ever felt the need for her.

She ended up in the library she wanted some quiet time to read for a while. She found a romance novel and began reading it. She loved romance novels. She still read her fairytales once in a while now she was older. She read the novel and noticed it was her favorite Phantom of the Opera. She loved that book. She read it for a while and decided she had to use the restroom. She placed a piece of parchment to mark the page she was reading. She read it for about an hour and a half. She walked from the library to Draco's bathroom.

She saw the steam and realized he was showering. She saw Draco step out of the shower he heard the door creak and saw Natasha come in. He plastered a smirk on his face. She saw him dripping wet from the fresh shower. She walked over to him and saw his skin glisten from the wet shower and spoke to him.

"Come with me Draco." She told him low and soft Draco nodded and followed Natasha back to his room. He lifted up his wand wanting to dry himself off but Natasha swatted it away from his hand. His wand clattered to the floor. She walked up on the bed and urged him to do the same. She placed her hands on his cheeks and turned him around and kissed him with such passion. While she kissed him she cuffed him in the ceiling cuffs.

She stopped kissing him and chuckled. She slowly walked behind him and began kissing his neck and trailed her kisses all the way down to his shoulders. She rubbed his anaconda while she licked down his wet back. She stuck her tongue out and began licking his wet back with her tongue all the way down to his arse cheeks. Once at his arse cheeks she bit down on the right cheek first all the way down biting on the sensitive flesh causing Draco to moan and groan. She did the same on his left arse cheek. She licked the crack in between them. She licked him all the way back up.

She coiled her arms around his and she rubbed her dry chest on his wet back. To get even closer to him she intertwined her fingers with his and rubbed herself on his wet back gasping sexily she walked back over to the front of him and rubbed herself against his wet flesh and spoke to him.

"I want you to always be like this for me Draco." She told him sexily.

"Yeah." He responded breathlessly she spoke to him.

"All wet and naked." She told him kissing his lips again she stuck her tongue out and he sucked on it. Using nonverbal magic he got himself free of the ceiling cuffs and spoke to her.

"Come here." He told her low and husky. He grabbed her arm and cuffed her to the ceiling chains and walked over behind her and spread her legs open for him and began fucking her arse again. His hands reached up and squeezed her breasts causing her to squeal and gasp. Draco pounded hard and rough into her arse until he found his release and came into her arse. He pulled out of her arse and went over to face her and began fucking her vagina again.

Natasha squealed and gasped while Draco pounded into her while she was cuffed to the ceiling. She used nonverbal magic to get herself free of the cuffs but held onto the chains. She gasped and moaned while he fucked her so hard. She knew he was close to coming she spoke to him.