Cold Part 2

Eight weeks have passed since Natasha was brought to Malfoy manor by Draco himself. Draco did manage to get her wand back for her. He kept it in his vault at Gringotts for safe keeping wondering when he was gonna give it to her. The day after he raped her ass he sent her yellow roses two vases full of them. During the time she was staying with Draco she did as he asked her to do. She waited for him to come home in the foyer stark naked but two weeks ago her menstrual cycle came and stayed with her for six days. So for six days she was fully clothed. Now it was 5:55pm Draco was due home in five minutes she was waiting for him. She was naked as the day she was born.

She waited for Draco naked with her head bowed down. She had a big breakfast a light lunch and macaroni and cheese for dinner. She ate her favorite fruits on and off through out the day as snacks. She drank orange juice for breakfast and apple juice for lunch dinner time was lemonade. Snape came by to see his daughter her first Saturday at Malfoy manor. He brought her a care package filled with her favorite things. Her fairytales her favorite Shakespeare novels and sonnets her outfits and nightgowns she liked to wear. Her favorite muggle snacks and muggle soda called Coca Cola her jewelry box her music box for nights when she couldn't sleep her photograph albums. Snape took such good care of his daughter.

The noise from the floo came and Draco was home he saw Natasha naked and smirked he always did that since her time time waiting for him to come home. He walked over to her and kissed her forehead that was the new and recent thing she was teaching him in his lessons of sweetness. Draco didn't mind her having muggle snacks and drinks cause she was used to it so he had Snape do that type of shopping for her and Snape sent them once a week as her care package. Draco spoke to Natasha.

"Well now this is a nice way to greet someone home. Naked and with a smile." Draco said to her smirking at her Natasha spoke to him.

"Welcome home my lord." She said to him Draco spoke to her.

"You can get up now it's time we went upstairs." Draco said to Natasha it sent shivers down her spine she knows he's gonna fuck her ass tonight as he did every night but the six days she was on her cycle. While walking upstairs Natasha spoke to Draco.

"Stressful day at the office today?" Natasha asked the reason she asked was so she knew what was coming Draco answered her.

"It was at first but I'm home now. Home for the whole weekend. I changed my schedule so I can be with you Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's. You can teach me more on how to be sweet." Draco told her Natasha was glad he his mood is different tonight. They walked to Draco's room which was located at the end of the hall. They walked inside the door and Draco closed and locked the door he took Natasha to bed. He placed her in the ceiling chains he made sure the metal cuffs won't come off her wrists until he took them off himself he did this every Wednesday Thursday and Friday. Draco saw her body was wet and spoke to her.

"You're body is wet witch. Explain." He told her Natasha answered him.

"Well my lord you wanted me to be clean and fresh for when you come home. At 5:30pm I took a shower so I was clean and fresh for you. I got out ten minutes before you came home I got down on my knees and waited for you like a good girl. I've been a very good girl for you my lord following your rules." Natasha told him Draco nodded at her he was pleased that she was following his rules Draco cupped her cheeks and caressed them softly and spoke to her.

"Well now I'm pleased you are following my rules little witch. Before we begin I have a few questions. Have you been eating properly?" Draco asked Natasha answered him.

"Yes I have my lord 3 meals a day as you said fruits on and off for snacks as well as those muggle cheese crackers my uncle sent me." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.