Dragon's Bride Part 2 Summer

Natasha's POV

It had been a month since Draco and I have bonded to each other. The next morning I noticed Draco and I had matching rings. I was freaked out when Draco told me that we had unintentionally bonded. The next morning I took the purple healing potion and the pink potion. I didn't know what the pink potion was for until my father told me. My father explained to Draco and I that he Lucius and Narcissa betrothed us when we were just little tykes. My father wanted the Malfoy and Snape families joined together cause he was friends with Lucius for a long time. My ring was beautiful though I can't deny that. It was a sterling silver ring with an orangish reddish stone in the middle like a dragon stone on the side of the ring was a flying dragon. I loved my ring and of course my real life dragon Draco.

Now that summer is in session Draco's been going to meetings daily. He got his mark last year around the Christmas holidays. My poor dragon. The meetings are held in the evening and last for two hours. While the meetings are being held I'm hanging out in Draco's library. I'm looking for wizarding fairytales. Draco promised me that after we officially graduate Hogwarts even if we have to repeat our final year he promised me we'd start having a family of our own. Draco left at five before the meeting started at six he said he had to get something it was ten minutes before six when a beautiful brown eagle owl showed up at the window. I let the owl inside it hooted at me it was a beautiful owl.

The owl had a small package tied to its leg I untied the package there was also a note I read it.

Darling I had this made for you for our one month anniversary of our bonding. I know you'll love it my dark angel. Happy One Month Anniversary my dark angel I love you so much. I'll see you after the meeting.
Love Dragon

The note said it made me smile. The package was a small black box with green and silver ribbon tied onto it. I untied the ribbon and slowly opened the box I gasped at what I saw. My eyes watered cause of the beautiful gift I just received. Inside the black box was a dragon necklace. The back was all white there was diamonds around the outline of the dragon it had grey diamond eyes like Draco's eyes. The diamonds on the outline remind me of the stars cause they sparkled. It was so beautiful and so thoughtful of him to think of me. I took the necklace out of the box and put it on I grabbed my compact mirror and looked at it around my neck.

It was so beautiful and it had to be highly expensive cause I've never seen anything like it before in my life. I closed my compact mirror and placed it back into my jeans pocket. I've never been so happy I've got my real life dragon who's gonna be home later on this evening. I found the wizard fairytales. Draco had lots of books in his library. I got out a copy of Tales of Beetle and the Bard. I sat down in the soft black leather chair and opened the book. The first story I read was The Tale Of Three Brothers. The tale was rather good I was intrigued with it. I read the next story witches and wizards do have an imagination engulfed in their fairytales just like muggles do.

I read another story after I was done with the tale of three brothers. When I read I tend to zone out and be engrossed into the story. I never notice time passing until someone points it out. Some time had passed I just don't know how much time passed. I was reading the tales of beetle and the bard when I noticed the familiar scent of green apples and minty toothpaste. Dragon is home from his meeting I felt his hands on my shoulders and he began massaging them for me. I was a little tense but I'm better now that dragons home I decided to speak to him.

"Welcome home dragon. I missed you." I told him he spoke to me.

"I missed you too my dark angel. I see you got my package I sent to you." Draco said to me I turned to face him so I can see his handsome face and look into his beautiful eyes I spoke to him.