Chapter 8, Head Over Heels

-Lily-

I take a deep breath, ringing the doorbell to his house. Soon, he answers the door with his usual cute grin on his face. 

"Hiya Lily! Come on in!" he greets me. I smile and walk inside, taking it all in. I've fantasized about being inside his house for years, and now it was finally happening. His house was simply looking, different shades of grey painted walls and all the furniture seemed to match perfectly. After giving me a tour of his house, he led me back into the kitchen, grabbing us some drinks. 

"So... what do you wanna do?" he asks.

"Um... I don't know, what do you want to do?"

He chuckles a little, "I don't know, wanna watch a movie?" 

I smile, "Sure! Do you have any movies in mind?"

"How about Harry Potter?" he smirked knowingly. Oh my god... watching a movie (especially Harry Potter) with Grayson is like a dream come true. 

"Sounds great," I shrugged, trying to play it cool and failing.

"Alright cool," he set up the last movie in the series, plopping down on the couch. I sat down next to him, trying not to fidget too much. 

"He's pretty cute," I said as Daniel Radcliff appeared on the screen, wondering how he'd react.

"Yeah, he is," Grayson responded to my surprise. I looked at him quizzically. 

"But... of course, he's nothing compared to me," he smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You keep telling yourself that..." I mumbled. I had to go for a common come back because my brain just couldn't function properly with him right next to me like this. Together, we watched the rest of the movie in silence. I think it was the best night I had ever had. Alright fine, I admit it... I'm definitely falling head over heels for Grayson Barron.