Chapter 14

Hi everyone, I'm back with the long awaited first day of school for Taylor. It's been a long process to get here due to a few personal setbacks.

I'm so glad I still seem to have active readers so thank you again to those who have stuck by! Shout out to all the readers who not only read my stories but commented or voted, seeing you guys wanting me to update more makes my day. Like whoa!! You actually want another chapter?! Haha, but seriously, for the hundredth time thank you to everyone!!!

...

Chapter 14

"It's your first day of school, are you excited?!" Kit beams pulling me out of bed.

"Well are you?" She prompts bouncing about crazily.

"Yeah?" My response came out more like a question as she drags me into the walk in closet to find a EFA worthy outfit.

"No, no, no, gosh no, I'm so getting rid of half my clothes this afternoon! No, no, still no-" I start to mute out Kit as I flick through my clothes. While she was agonising over what to wear, I did the smart thing and picked out an outfit last night, with Sabrina's help of course. She's been so helpful and gave me all these pointers. I'm now even more excited and determined for advanced team placements. I want, no I need to get on the elite team, it's a dream of mine I'll be chasing no matter what this year brings.

Today I decided on wearing a sleeved black dress along with a brown jacket and heeled boots. I paired the outfit along with a cute but casual black backpack. Sabrina suggested a scarf however I declined, not feeling the scarf mood lately. By the time I had all my stuff ready I saw it was nearly 8am. This morning I had received my lesson times for team intermediate A. We only had lessons in the afternoon, much to my surprise. I figured maybe we would have two considering advanced team placements are coming up, but I was wrong. I shrug it off however, that just gives me more time to ride in peace.

"Kit hurry up, we have to go" I call as I put my gym clothes in my bag. Much to my luck I did end up with my electives, P.E extension and equine studies. Sadly I would have to wait until tomorrow to start my equine studies course. Today however I started with gym, then had English, P.E extension and lastly science. Usually other schools would have shorter periods however EFA decides it's best not to. Instead our classes would be an hour long.

"Are you done yet?" I call as I pick my bag up and go to the door.

"No, you go on without me, I'm still deciding" Kit says popping her head out the bathroom door to say goodbye.

I sigh and leave the room, it's finally the first day of school. After shutting the door I meet the girls downstairs as planned, right on 8am. They both looked great, as always, wearing gorgeous outfits. As we left though, Ebony joined us with a big smile.

"Hi Scarlett" she beams before greeting Mia and I with a less enthusiastic voice.

"I'm totally psyched for our first day, I can't believe Breeze is back. You have to tell me all about your holidays!!" Ebony says linking her arms with Heather, pretty much latching to our little group.

...

"She makes me want to gag" Mia whispers to me as we sit in our gym class. She had been referring to Ebony which had been at the front of our class with that possy from the other day. Mia and I start giggling when Ebony turns to give us a suspicious look. She had been bragging about her ski trip and all the gifts her got for Christmas.