Movie Night! // Jin imagine!

It was Saturday and 10pm.
You knew what that meant! Movie night! Almost every or every other Saturday the boys and you had a movie night, because they thought it was a good way to spend time together and escape the busy lifestyle of The Bangtan boys..
And GIRL since you joined in December of 2014. And since then the tradition has been going on!
Also.... you have developed a crush on the eldest member, and the 'mom' of the group, Kim Seokjin.
He was the cutest member of BTS. He always goofed off with you, but if you messed up big time, he'd scold you like a brother.

And little did you know.... the feeling was mutual.

It was Jin's turn to pick the movie. He picked a recent horror movie called, "Truth or Dare".
(Just pretend it came out on DVD or its on Netflix, gimme a break. 😂)
He picked the movie, hoping to get to cuddle you if you got scared.

You were in your room waiting for the boys to call you to the living room.
"Y/N! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!" Yelled Jungkook.
You opened the door of your room, and you were hit with cold air.

"Damn, the boys like it cold.." You said to yourself. You went inside your room, and grabbed your black blanket.
You walked downstairs to the living room.

Once you were there, Jimin chuckled a bit. "You cold?" He asked looking at you wrapped in your black blanket. "Yeah.. the hoodie wasn't enough.." You said and took the spot next to Jimin.
When Jin was done putting the movie in, Jungkook turned off all the lights in the house. "For a creepy vibe.." Jungkook said.
Jin took a seat to the left of you, which meant you were sitting in between Jimin and Jin.

When the movie started, it wasn't as scary as you thought.. it was all fine.

Until someone in the movie says, "I dare you to break Olivia's hand." And a blonde takes a hammer to Olivia's hand.

You look away from the screen. Things like that made you feel sick. Jin noticed, and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.
You huddled closer to him, which made you feel warm.

"I dare you to cut off your tongue." Said someone from the movie.

That person took the knife, and did the dare.

You screamed, and felt queasy. Jin pulled you closer, allowing you to rest your head on his shoulder. "Y/N, are you okay? You look pale." Jin whispered. You shook your head. "I feel sick.." You whispered. Jin pouted. "Aw. I'm sorry..." He said and wrapped his arms around you.

After a while, you feel yourself drift off..

When the movie was over, Jimin looked over at your sleeping figure. "Haha, Y/N-noona fell asleep on Jin hyung.... that's so cute." He said. "Jimin! Be quiet, you might wake her up!" Jin shushed. J-hope looked at Jin and said, "Jinnie, are you in love with Y/N?"
Jin blushed. "Maybe.. but shh.. don't say it too loud."
The boys laughed, and left the living room. Jungkook turned on the lights.
That left you and Jin in the living room.

Jin's POV

Y/N was sleeping soundly in my arms... how cute...
I then carried her bridal-style to her bedroom, and placed her gently on her bed. As soon as her body touched her sheets, her eyes fluttered open. "Huh? How'd I get here?" She said in a sleepy voice.

Damn her, she's too cute for her own good.. "I carried you up here, silly." I said and smiled at her. "Oh.. well, thank you?" She said.
Okay.. now's my chance. "Mind if I lie down?" I asked, Y/N shook her head. I lied down next to her, and moved some hair out of her face.
"Y/N.... I love you.." I said quietly. Her eyes widened, and she was silent for about 10 seconds. "I.. I love you too, Kim Seokjin.." She said.
I kissed her lips, and pulled her closer, so her head was resting on my chest, where she fell asleep.