The Crash... // Pt. 2

Taehyung's POV.

All I could do was mourn of the loss of my little brother and best friend, Y/N. They both meant so much to me, and I couldn't bear the loss of both of them in one day..

We called the police, and they had to break the door down. They found the body of Jungkook, soaked in water, lying lifelessly in the bathtub. He had killed himself by electrocution..
The news of Jungkook's death spread like wildfire. ARMYs were tweeting from all over the world, writing eulogies, and some even showed themselves bawling on camera....

Jungkook's funeral will be May 6, 2018. He will be missed..

Jungkook's POV.

I am no longer living on Earth.
I'm in a better place, heaven. When I woke up, I saw my beautiful girlfriend.. she had some sort of golden glow that she didn't have when she was alive. As if she'd transformed into her true self.... an angel..
She looked me in the eye..
"J-Jungkook? Is that you?"
I caressed her cheek. "Yes it is, love.."
Y/N suddenly started to cry. "W-why are you here, oppa?" She asked shakily. "You're m-meant to be on Earth.."
Then it suddenly hit her.. "Y-you took your own.." her voice trailed off. "For you.. I wasn't going to live a life without someone I have loved for so long...."
She pulled me into a kiss.. "I love you more... and you know what?" She wipes a tear away. "You did keep your promise.. though not in a way I expected.."

Wait.. I did?
"You.. you took your life.. but, we'll be up here.. together.. forever. You.. you kept the promise.."

She was right...

Flashback...

"(Y/N) (Y/M) (Y/L), I promise I will be with you forever." My sixteen-year-old self said.
"I promise I'll keep my fourth finger for you, Kookie. I'm yours.. you're mine." Sixteen-year-old Y/N kissed me.

"You're right.. I'm so happy I did..." I kissed my angel. She kissed me back..

We lived in harmony in the clouds, watching over the Earth, like we were king and queen of it.

The End..