She's My Hope. // J-hope imagine

Role: Irus

I have the best boyfriend ever.
He is a fellow idol named, Jung Hoseok. Or J-hope. No one knew of our relationship except our parents, and his band mates. Oh yeah, I'm also an idol, myself. I'm in a group called, xxCODE. (Don't judge.) I'm actually the leader of the group. We were only formed in 2016, but we're doing well. xxCODE has me, plus three other people. Two are guys, the other, a girl.
Oh yeah.. our music mainly revolves around Hip-hop and rapping, but we sing sometimes.

J-hope and Bangtan were in LA for an interview. I was watching from the TV in the studio, don't ask.... and the interviewer asked, "Rumor has it you are dating someone." J-hope nodded. "Yes, but I won't reveal her name." The interviewer nodded. "Could you tell us a bit about her?" She asked. Then, what J-hope says next, makes my heart melt..
"Well.. she is my hope. She is such a happy, intelligent, warm-hearted person, even though she went through really though times." He said. "When she came out as (bi/queer/pan), she was showered with hate..."
And it was true.. I came out about a month ago.
When I came out to xxCODE, they were accepting of it. Two of the males are actually openly gay, so I felt like I wasn't alone.
But, when I told the public.. there were really supportive people.... and really hateful people..

"And honestly.. that inspires me because, BTS has been through tough times, and she just...... inspires me to keep my chin up, and I love her." He finished. Then I heard a symphony of awww's from the guys. "And if you are watching, I love you, and I'll be with you soon, babe." He blew a kiss.

"I love you too.."

"I knew you were dating..."

I turned my head... it was one of my band mates. His stage name is, Firefly. "Oh.. it wasn't meant to slip out.." I said, blushing.
"Ugh, you two are GOALS!" He held up his hands and made a heart. "Haha, thanks, Firefly."

To be continued...