Kicked Out.

5-7-18.
Today was the day I had gotten in a huge fight with a band mate of mine..

Earlier..

"You used to make us proud as the leader," He said. "But, you've disappointed us! Get out of this dorm, now!"

I broke down. "Why?! What in the world did I do?!"

"You disappointed us is what you did," he said, enraged. "Our new song is getting so much hate, you don't even know!" His face was turning as red as a tomato at this point.

"And guess who wrote that song... YOU. GET OUT!" He screamed, startling me.

"ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!" I yelled. "BUT FINE! I'LL GO!"

"In fact.." I was in tears. "I'll leave SM.."

Now..

I'm now finished talking to the management, and they've taken me out of SM.
Currently, I'm sitting in a cafe, minding my business.

"Hey.." said a deep voice.

I looked up, and I saw someone who I didn't expect to see..
Kim Taehyung, of BTS. His brown eyes met mine, and he smiled his boxy smile.
"Y/N of Hip-Hop Heart, right?" I nodded. "Yeah.." I started. "But, not anymore." Taehyung's face made a frown. "Wait, what do you mean?" He asked, confused, yet concerned.

"Well.. my band mates kicked me out.. and I left SM, so.. yeah.." I explained, almost crying. To be honest, I missed them already. Even though they cared more about fame than fans, they've been with me since I was eighteen. Now, I'm twenty-two years old, sitting in a cafe, silently mourning.
I hadn't realized, but I started crying. Taehyung wiped a tear from my cheek and said, "You know.. I think BigHit would love to have you.." I looked up from my coffee to his eyes, puzzled. "Are you asking me.." my voice trailed off. The male took my hands. "Yes, I am asking you to join our band." He said, smiling. "I'm sure the rap line or vocal line would love you.. after all.. I already do.."

I blushed. "Wait.. what?" Taehyung chuckled. "This may sound weird but.." he inhaled. "I've had a massive crush on you since your debut in 2015. I thought you were super cute, and I wanted to meet you.. now, my wish has been fulfilled." He finished.
I sniffled, and smiled at Taehyung. "Well.. first of all.. I would love you join you.. but, your band is at the peak of your success," I said. "What if you lose all of that success.... because of me? I would never want to do something like that to people as awesome, and sweet, as you and your band.." The male rubbed my hands between his fingers, and chuckled. "Y/N, that's completely ridiculous! The ARMY will LOVE you! Hell, I'm pretty sure like, 90% of the ARMY knows and loves your band! Well..  ex-band.." He said.

I cried, but these tears weren't tears of sadness, but tears of happiness. "Thank you.. honestly.. I like you too." I sniffled. "You're just.. so positive. You made my hell of a day better.. and I would like to thank you for that.." He took my hands to his lips and pecked them. "Now, Y/N, I will speak to the management, and if it goes well, I will let you know the audition date." He said. "Oh yeah.. I need your number." He chuckled, and took out his phone.
I put my number into his phone, and gave him my phone for his number. "It was nice talking to you, but I'm gonna head out now." Then, Taehyung suddenly stopped me in my tracks. "Wait.. you were kicked out of your dorm.. where are you gonna stay?" He asked with a concerned face. I smiled sweetly. "Don't worry about me, Taehyung. I will get myself a hotel room." I said, making him calm down.
"Okay, but, if you need a better place to stay.. call me." He stood up and kissed my cheek. "Goodbye, Y/N.. until next time." He chuckled and waved me goodbye.

Two weeks later..

I was now officially in Bangtan Sonyeondan. I was now part of the vocal line and the rap line! Both lines love me like I've been in their band since day one..

I was sitting in their living room, covering on of their most current songs, Euphoria.
When I posted the cover to Instagram, my phone became an over-flow of notifications..

Comments:

BTS chose the right girl 💕

Beautiful 😚♥️

I'm Jungshook. 💕

I was so touched by all of these ARMYs. They are so supportive, and I'm in love with them already..

I suddenly heard footsteps coming toward the living room. It was Yoongi.
"Can you stop singing? Your beautiful voice is ruining my day!" He said, laughing. "Well, sorry about that!" I laughed as he sat down on the couch.
The male sighed. "Damn.. I'm so glad BigHit accepted you.." He said. "You're so nice, smart, and talented! I mean, you're in both vocal and rap line! Your rap sets the house on fire, meanwhile hypnotizing the whole house with your voice.. how did we get so lucky?" He pulled me into his arms, feeling his warmth.
"Yoongiiiii! You're making me blush!" I said. I then yawned in his arms.

"Oh, are you tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I am.." I said, laying my head on Yoongi's shoulder. He gently patted my back softly. Soon enough, sleep consumed me.

Yoongi's POV.

Y/N fell asleep on me, her quiet breathing filling the living room.
I scooped her up, bridal style, and walked to Taehyung's room.

"Taeeee, your soulmate is alll yours." I teased, putting Y/N on his bed.
He blushed. "How can a human look so cute while sleeping?" He said, his gaze fixed on Y/N.
I honestly agreed with him.. "She's not human, then." I chuckled quietly, and left his room.

Taehyung's POV.

I stroked Y/N's soft hair, and kissed her forehead.

"Welcome to BTS, Y/N.." I said quietly, and kissed her cheek.

The end..