RM's Lil Sister. // Pt. One.

Your role: Kim Jenna.

You're a young student and actor. You lived in Brooklyn, NY go to NYU, and go to New York Film Academy for acting. So, you had a pretty busy life. Your big brother, Kim Namjoon, a.k.a RM or Rap Monster, is a K-pop idol in South Korea.

It was spring break and RM surprised you with plane tickets to South Korea, and you lit up. "RM, YOU DID WHAT?!" You yelled through the phone. He started laughing so hard. "I payed for your tickets, Jen!" He said. "You're coming to see your big brother!" You started jumping up and down, like a child. "Oh my god, Namjoon, I love you!" You say, almost crying. "I know, I know.. you'll be leaving tomorrow, and you'll be back in ten days!" Said RM. Even though he was all the way in South Korea, you could see your brother smile his signature heart-melting smile, that made all ARMYs swoon. "I'm so excited, oppa." You said. "What time am I waking up, though?" You asked. "7am." You nodded. "Okay.. see you then, oppa!" You said. "Bye, love you!" You hung up.

You were so excited, so you started packing your suitcase. You packed enough clothes for ten days, some moisturizer, toothbrush, and other essentials...
You set your alarm on your FitBit, and fell asleep..