Drunken Confession | Taehyung 💛

It was the middle of the night. I know I should've been asleep, but I decided to work on my essay instead. It was due next week, but I wanted to get it out of the way. I was only on my second paragraph, when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I unlocked and opened it, revealing my intoxicated best friend, Taehyung. His face was flushed and he could barely stand straight.

    "Dude, what the hell did you do to yourself?!" I yelled, worried and mad. Taehyung never listens when I tell him to drink responsibly. "Please tell me that you didn't drive here all by yourself.."

"I-I didn't... I took the.. U-Uber..." he stammered. Taehyung looked about ready to pass out right at my front door step. "Your— your house was closest.."

I then hauled him in my house.

"Whoa... why so rough-"

"Tae, why do you do this to yourself?" I asked him, whilst sitting him down on my black leather sofa.

"D-do what?" he asked.

"Ugh, never mind," I rolled my eyes. I wasn't very fond of drunk Tae.

He suddenly pulled me into his chest, hugging me like his stuffed animal. I didn't know how to react or how to respond.

"P-please don't be mad at me," he mumbled into my neck. He normally never gets this close to me.

"TaeTae, could you please let go of me?" I struggled to get out of his grasp, but to no avail. Even when drunk, Taehyung was strong. I'm not sure how that works.

"L-let me cuddle you," he begged. "Sober TaeTae doesn't say this but.. I love you, Y/N."

What?!

Where did that come from? I mean, I've always known he's loved me, but his way of saying it was through playful punches or teasing. He never ever said 'I love you' aloud.

"Tae," I finally pulled out of his grasp. I sat in front of him. "Are you okay? I mean, I know you're drunk and all but-"

"Y/N, I love you, okay?" he blurted out. "All— all I want is to be yours, b-but..."

"But?" I said.

"I know you'll nev— never like... me." he stammered.

The truth is.... I do like him.

"TaeTae, that's not true.. I really like you," I told him. He then went back to hugging me, but this time kissing all over my face. His breath smelled of alcohol, but I didn't let that ruin the moment.

"You need some rest, okay?" I said.

I took the sleepy, wobbly, drunk, Taehyung into my bedroom, laying him down gently. I tucked him in, stroking his hair until he blanked out. I then proceeded to the living room, shutting off my computer and gathering all my notes into a folder. I took the folder and computer back into my room.

I went to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

I crawled into bed, trying not to wake up Tae, but failed..

"Y/N...?" he sleepily said.

"Sorry for waking you, Taehyungie," I said. He then took me into his arms, cuddling me.

"S'okay, babe," he said, making me blush. "Sweet dreams, love."

I smiled. "You too, Tae," I said, before falling asleep.

-

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up, my head pounding. I look down at my arms and saw my best friend sleeping. What happened? Suddenly, she started to stir around. Y/N's arms tightened around my waist.

"Taehyungie?" she said sleepily.

I rubbed my head. "Hm?" My mouth was dry and I couldn't speak. "Wha-"

"You were drunk and you took an Uber to the closest house from the bar, and it just so happened to be mine," she explained.

I finally remembered everything. Well, some parts were blurry, but I remembered stumbling into her house and.. talking to her..

Y/N sat up on her bed and stretched out her arms and legs. "And.. you also told me.. something," she giggled. "Well.. drunk Tae told me something.."

"What'd he tell you?"

"That you liked me."

Oh shit.

My face suddenly became hot. I can't believe I told her..

"I like you too, Taehyungie," she said. I probably looked like a tomato at that point. Her face then suddenly became closer to mine.

"Y/N-"

-

Y/N's P.O.V

I leaned in and kissed him.

After about a good seven seconds, I pulled away. And I was grinning like an idiot.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"I liked that," Taehyung said. I couldn't help but giggle. He's so cute. I love him.

He suddenly rubbed his temples. "Y/N, do have any Advil?" Ah, hangover.

I nodded and looked through the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I looked for the Advil, but couldn't find any. Poor Tae..

I came back to him and told him I didn't have any. "The stores don't open 'til eight.."

He layed his head on my lap. "S'okay.. gives me an excuse to cuddle with you, babe," I blushed so hard.

I giggled. "I suppose you're right.."

The End.