They Don't Support Me.. // V imagine.

It was one of those nights.. one of those nights where my mother's voice was booming through my phone. "I don't know why you decided your future like this!" She yelled. A tear fell down my cheek. "Mom! You said I could do what I wanted!" I said shakily. "You said I could choose my own path..." My mom sighed, but it sounded more like a growl under her breath. "I thought you wanted to be a doctor or a nurse... not one of those fools in the entertain-" I burned with rage. "The entertainment industry is not a foolish career! I joined BTS because I wanted to do something I love! I didn't WANT to become a doct-" My mother cut me off. "Listen, I'm done.. I'll speak to you tomorrow." Then she hung up.
I just collapsed on my bed, in fetal position, crying every tear I could. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming toward my bedroom.. it was Taehyung, a.k.a V, my boyfriend of one year.
He came up to me with a concerned face. "Oh my god... Y/N.. are you okay?" He helped me sit up. "No.. I just got off the phone with my mom." I said. V looked confused. "Why are you crying, though?" He wiped a few tears from my face. "We had a heated argument.. she doesn't support my dream of becoming a rapper." I explained. "And you know what, V? The stigma of not following my mother's vision of MY future still sticks with me.. I've even thought about asking the management to take me out of BTS...." I said while crying a few tears. V hugged onto my tightly. "Y/N... I had the same problem.. my parents wanted me to do something completely different than this. But, I wanted to sing and dance.. and almost every night my mother would call me and tell me that I wasn't worthy of being her son..." V explained. "And every one of those nights, I'd cry myself to sleep, thinking about the hurtful words of my mother. But you know what? After some time, I ignored every single one of my parent's remarks and went on with my dream... Bangtan Sonyeondan.. That was my dream.." V finished.

I cried again.. but these tears weren't tears of sadness.. but tears of strength and happiness.. if my boyfriend got through all of those hurtful words.. I could too. "Wow.. I had no idea. But.. you know what? I'm ready to stand up to my parents." I said. V kissed my lips, making me even more happy. "I know you can do it.." He said and hugged me tightly.

And you know what..?
I did. I stood up to my parents. I stood up and fought for what I love most... Bangtan Sonyeondan.
It's been two years since my raging argument with my mother.. she now supports me.
..And brags about me..