"You okay?" Jungkook imagine ♥️

I don't know what to do....

So, um, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. A few weeks ago, I was at the verge of losing my apartment because I didn't pay my rent on time. I promised my landlord I'd take care of it. And I did; I got a roommate. My friend had introduced me to a guy in one of her classes. She thought we'd get along, and we did. But.. I may or may not have a crush on him. I literally panicked when I came to that conclusion, so.. I.. I ignored him for like.. a week.

As you can imagine, neglecting someone who LIVES WITH YOU is quite difficult. We have to see each other almost 24/7. There were some situations where I had to talk to him, so whenever I needed to talk to him, I'd make it short. Oh yeah, his name is Jeon Jungkook.

•••

I was sitting on the floor of the living room, (don't ask) with all my books and binders scattered about. I was studying for a big test and if I fail, I'd probably disappoint the hell out of my parents. I was memorizing my notes, when Jungkook walked through the door. He was carrying big brown paper bags. "Hey (Y/N)!" He greeted. He put the bags on the table in the kitchen. "I went to get groceries." He said, as he came to the couch. I continued to neglect him and kept working.

He sat down on the floor next to me. "Can I help you study?" He asked. Then, he gave me his 'bunny smile'. I could've sworn my heart fluttered. "Don't you need to study, too?" I asked, not looking at him. "I did. But unlike you, I'm not a ball of stress." He chuckled, ruffling my hair. I continued to memorize my notes.

"You okay? You haven't been talking to me for a bit..." Those words forced me to look him in the eye. Those beautiful brown eyes.. JESUS, (Y/N) CONTROL YOURSELF. "I'm fine," I said. "Don't worry about me." I looked back at my notes and textbooks.

"No you aren't..." He said. "Don't lie to me. I don't like that.." I looked at him again. Shit. I'm stuck in this situation, aren't I? Ugh, I need to tell him..

"Fine," I dropped my pencil, and turned my body to him. "Something has been on my chest for quite a while." I confessed. "Oh? What is it, (Y/N)?"

"The reason I've been ignoring you is because.. I think I like you," Jungkook was about to speak, but I cut him short. "I just.. didn't know what to do, so I just.. didn't talk to you."

He laughed a bit. "Wow.. you like ME?" He pointed to himself. I nodded, somewhat ashamed. Why do girls like me, like guys like Jungkook. Love makes no fucking sense. "To Be honest, I kind of knew.." Jungkook confessed. What..? "You blush whenever I get too close, smile when I compliment you. And to be honest, I kept doing those things to tease you." He laughed again. I didn't find it funny.. he melted my *fucking* heart.

"I like you too, babe." BABE?? HE LIKES ME? "Y-you're kidding-" I was cut short by Jungkook's lips. I was in shock, but kissed back. We separated. "Am I dreaming?" I said out loud. "Want me to kiss you again?" Jungkook smirked. "I-" I was cut off again. When Jungkook pulled away, my face was heated up. "My only wish is to be with you. Can I have my only wish granted?" My heart beat so fast. "Of course." I kissed his lips.

Damn, I'm such a hopeless romantic. 🤧