Sleepy Eyes - Jimin 🌈💛

I woke up, the sun hitting my face. I shut my eyes due to the bright sun hitting my eyes and face. I turned my head to my left. Lying there was my boyfriend, Jimin. He slept with his face turn toward me. His hair was unkempt, he had a hand under his pillow, and everything up until his eyes were covered with the blanket.

I sat up and admired him as he slept. I brushed a few strands of hair away from his sleepy face. Jimin is just as handsome asleep as he is awake. Except, he looked a little softer in his sleep. I couldn't help but place a kiss on his forehead. It made him stir a little bit, nuzzling his head in the pillow, letting out a sleepy moan.

"Aw," I said to myself. I didn't think it was loud enough for Jimin to wake up, but he suddenly awoke. He had the cutest sleepy eyes. If a puppy could be in human form, that puppy would be my boyfriend. Jimin took the blanket away from his face and smiled.
"Morning, (Y/N)," his voice was deeper than usual; his sleepy voice. "Good morning, Jimin," I said back. "How'd you sleep?"

"Well." He yawned. "Though I would've slept way better if you cuddled me." He pouted. Ugh, why does he do this?

"Give me cuddles (Y/NN)." He pouted. I couldn't resist him. He went into my arms, making himself comfortable. He looked like a puppy, and acted like a puppy. Jesus Christ. He laid his head against my shoulder, and let his eyes close. "I love you.." He murmured. "I love you too," I said back. "Sleepyhead..." I muttered.

iM sOfT. 💟💗💓💛💘💚💌🖤✨💓💗💌💟