RM's Lil Sister. // Pt. Two.

Your POV.

It was Saturday morning.
My FitBit alarm vibrated.... 7am..
"South Korea, watch out for Jenna.." I said to myself, getting up from my warm bed.

I got dressed, grabbed a quick pre-airport snack, and headed off to the airport....

After the long, long, flight..

Seoul, South Korea...
Country of K-pop idols.. home of BTS. It was night when I got there.
I texted my brother.

Me: Where you at, bro?
RM: I have a denim jacket, and I'm with Yoongi.
Me: I see you!

I ran to me big brother. "Oppa!" I yelled. "I missed you...." RM chuckled. "I can tell!" I let go of my big brother, and tackled Yoongi with a hug. "Don't worry Sugar, I missed you just as much...." Yoongi chuckled, and wrapped his arms around me. "Me too, Lil Actress." We then un-hugged. "Let's get back to the dorm." My brother said.

My brother was in the driver's seat, Yoongi was in the passenger's seat, and I was in the back with my suitcase.
It was dark outside.. I could see all the city lights.. makes me think of New York..
But, thinking can wait.. I'm exhausted..

I let sleep consume me..

Yoongi's POV.

I took a look at the back seat, to see a sleeping actress.. what a cute sight. "Dude, your sister's knocked out back there." I said to RM. He stopped at a red light. He looked back. "Wish I could do that.." I chuckled. "She looks kinda cute, though.." I admitted. "Dude.. you gotta tell her soon.." He said. "Right.. and I plan to this week."

Your POV.

When we got in the dorm, the boys were surprised to see me.
"Jenna?! I didn't know you'd be here!"
Said J-hope.
"Jenna, you're here?!" Said Jin.
"JEN, I MISSED YOU!" Screamed Taehyung.
"I missed you!" Jimin said.
"Jenna!" Yelled Jungkook. He tackled me with a hug. "I missed you too, Kookie.." I said, half-asleep. "Do you want to sleep, noona?" He asked, letting me out of his embrace. My brother then barges in on our reunion. "Hey sis, I have your room prepared for you." He said.

I followed RM to my room. "Your suitcase is in the closet." He said. "I think you should get some sleep.. you look tired." I nodded. "I am.." RM hugged me. "Glad to have you back, sis." He kissed me forehead. "G'night, Lil Actress."
"Night, Monnie." He left my room, and I just collapsed on the bed, letting sleep consume me..

Morning.... (Narrator's POV.)

You were woken up by a soft, deep voice, calling your name. "Jenna, wake up." It was Yoongi. "Oh.. Yoongi? Where's RM?" You asked. Yoongi sat down on your bed. "He's still sleeping.." You giggled. "Oh.. well, good morning, Sugar." Yoongi kisses your head. "You know.. while I'm here, I need to tell you something.." he breathed in deeply. "I.. really like you." Dumbfound, you said, "W-what? You.. you.. like me?"
"Yeah.. and I'm not asking you to like me back, I'm asking you to accept me an-"

"I like you."

"What?"

"I like you, Min Yoongi.. I really do."

Suddenly, you found yourself being kissed by the rapper on your bed. "Be mine, Jen?" He asked. You nodded. "Of course.."