Memory Lane. - Taehyung imagine

I was walking down my favorite street- Memory Ln. Going down memory lane was something I liked to do when I got bored. Looking at old memories is like being back at the time that the certain memory had occurred. I was looking through a memory box I had made when I was about eleven years old. The box was wooden, and painted black. The top said: Memory Ln. with a little alien drawn with silver Sharpie next to it.
I was sitting on my bed with my best friend, Taehyung. He and I have been friends since nine years old, and to be honest.. I have developed a crush on him. I love his smile, and how he can make one cloudy day, bright and gleeful. Taehyung got out a yellow, blue, and red bracelet, made of 'friendship thread' from the box.
"Hey, remember when I made this for you on your tenth birthday?" He asked, examining the bracelet. I responded, "Of course! I wore that thing for a whole year- without taking it off!"

**

"Y/N! Happy birthday! I made you something!" Ten-year-old Taehyung said. Ten-year-old me beamed. "Oh Taehyungie, you didn't have to.. what is it..?" The little ten year old gave me a black box. Little me opened the box. "TaeTae! I love it!" I hugged the little boy, and he hugged little me back. "Wear it!"
I took the braided red, yellow, and blue bracelet, and put it on. "Thank you!" I smiled the biggest I ever had..

**

"Y/N? Hellooo! Earth to Y/N!"
I snapped out of the memory. "Sorry.. just.. revisiting..." I said, as I took a photo out from the box. Taehyung chuckled. "See you haven't changed.." I smacked him playfully. "Shut up."
"I love you too..." I stared at him.
"You have never said that before today.." Realizing what he just said, he put a hand over his mouth.
"I-I.. you know what I mean...." I shook my head. He doesn't like me.. I looked at the photo I had pulled out. "TaeTae, look at this one!" He looked over my shoulder. The photo was a photo of us spending my twenty-first birthday. "I remember that night!"

**

"Wooo! Cheers to twenty-one!" I cheered. Taehyung gave me a 'mom glare'.
"Drink responsibly, Y/N!"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm not stupid!" I said. "Now, let's spend this night like it's our last!"

**

"And That was your first time intoxicated!" I smacked Taehyung, once again. "Hey! I told you to drink responsibly!"
"Well, I took an Uber!" I chuckled.
"You were black-out dead in that Uber though- Hey!" I had smacked him with a pillow. He grabbed it out of my hands, and proceeded to pin me to my bed. Oh my god, what the hell is happening right now?! "You don't wanna know what's coming next." He said, warning me.
"What's coming next- no, stop! I'm ticklish!" Taehyung had started to tickle me until I lied on my bed, panting. "What the hell was that?!" I yelled, panting. He simply chuckled and said, "A punishment for hitting me!"
"That was a pillow!" I defended.
"Don't care." He smiled, but I saw evilness in that smile....

Taehyung sat up, and grabbed another photo from the box. "Hey! I remember this one!" It was a photo of him sleeping on my shoulder. I sat up. "Ah.. good, old, college days.."

**

"Y/N, I think we should get back to the dorm.." said college Taehyung, yawning.
"Why?! I wanna stay at this party longer!" I whined, hugging his arm.
"No.. call an Uber, Y/N.."
"Okay, fine- but just for you!"

**

"You were a party animal back then!"
"Yeah. But hey... I got a bachelors' degree!" I pointed to that above my headboard.
Taehyung sighed, and put all the old memories into the box. I pouted. "You wanna leave Memory Ln.?" I asked. "Well.. not exactly.. I just wanna make new memories."
"Good idea! But.. how?" I asked, with a confused expression.
"Well.. first off.. I need to tell you something."
I chuckled. "As long as I will remember what you are about to say.. then.. shoot."
"I like you."
"That's nice- wait, repeat that..?" Taehyung came closer to me. "I.. like.. you." He pointed at me. "Y-you do?" He nodded. "Good news, TaeTae... I like you too."
"Really?"
"If I faked feelings for you, I oughtta smack myself right now!"
The male had a challenging look in his eyes. "Do it."
"Can't."
"Why?" He damanded.
"Because.... I said if I was faking it. I'm not.."
"Prove it, Y/N!"

Well, here goes nothing...

I lean in. I run my thumb over the male's bottom lip.. and I kiss him. It lasted about 15 seconds before he pulled away.
"I-I.." I booped his nose.
"Cat got your tongue?" I teased.
"N-no... you got my tongue.." he said.
"Wait, what-" We kiss again... but this time.. I have his tongue..

I pull away, gasping. "U-um.."
"Cat got your tongue?" He teased.
I laid my head on his shoulder. "No.. I.." my voice trailed off. It was as if he had taken my brain, and mushed it up. I couldn't speak.
"Be... mine?" I stammered. He pet my head. "Of course.. I love you.."
"I love you too."

How floofy was this?
Taehyung stans, y'all dead yet?
I hope you enjoy your day :)

- Suri