Death Threat.. // Jimin imagine

You an idol. You are a part of a huge band called, BTS, or Bangtan Sonyeondan. They are at the peak of their success, and they aren't coming down anytime soon.

You auditioned in October of 2014, and got in. The boys treat you like a sister; they love you with all of their well-being, and they always protect you in the huge mob of ARMYs. And you treat them like your brothers.. all seven of them.

One day, when you and the guys were finished with practice, you decided to sit on the floor of the dance studio, and scroll through Instagram and Twitter. When you opened Twitter, you saw all of the Tweets about you or BTS.

"So excited for the Fort Worth concert! @ bts_twt 💛"

"Can't wait for Newark concert! 🙈💕 @ bts_twt 😩💕"

But then, your eyes fixed on something that turned your skin white, and froze you in complete fear.

"My place is rather discreet for the concert, my gun in my bag, when Jimin will sing Lie. Boom he will die !!"

Your eyes go wide, and your jaw drops. At that point, you almost cried. You and Jimin are incredibly close. He has seen your best and worst, along with Taehyung, since all of you went to high school together. You're obviously close with the other members too, but there's just this special bond with Jimin. Suddenly, a familiar voice snaps you out of your shaken state.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

Jimin asked, shaking you.

"You look like you just watched someone get shot."

You turned to him. "I-I found something... terrifying..." you hand him your phone, shaking. He took the phone, and reads the Tweet to himself. When he finishes reading his reaction was just as fearful as yours.
"This is a problem..." you said.

Jimin showed the rest of the guys, and they had to report this. The Fort Worth police department Tweeted back that they will be looking into it.

Jimin sat on the dance studio floor, head in his hands.

"Jimin, are you okay?" you asked, sitting next to him on the floor.

"No.. Y/N.. what if.. what if I die?" he asked.

"Jimin! Don't say that! You will be fine, and I'll make sure of that!" you yelled. You didn't mean to yell. "Sorry..." you apologized.

"What do you mean you'll make sure of that?" he asked, a bit aggressive.

You sighed. "I mean.. I mean I'll protect you." You said bluntly. "Instead of it being the other way around, I will protect you. Hell, if any of you get shot, I'll get in the way. I'll take that bullet." you said, looking him straight in the eye, letting him know everything you're saying is the truth.

And it was the truth. You would do anything in your power to protect your 'brothers', even if it means risking your own life.

"I'm not just a member.. I'm an ARMY, too. The ARMYs are the bulletproof vest, and BTS are the soldiers, and I'm also a part of them." you said, on the verge of tears.

"I am BTS' protection..."

Jimin then pulled you into him, letting you cry into his shoulder, the rest of the guys about to cry as well.

"I'll protect you guys..." you said softly.

And you did.. On September of 2018, in Fort Worth, Texas, you protected the guys. You made sure they were in front of you at all times, not taking your eyes off them. And it paid off, though none of them got shot, one of them, RM, he was mobbed. And so you pulled him aside, and took off with him.

The guys now looked at you as their protective younger sister. They loved you even more than ever.... with every part of their well-being.

A/N: This is really bad, but comment some feedback :)