My Odd Brother

(Hoseok's POV)

A/N: I HAVE A NEW FANFIC !!! It's called: The School Nerd.

Okay.... having a sibling has its pros and cons. I have a 'little' sister. The reason I say it like that is because I was supposed to be born first. See, Y/N and I were meant to be identical twins; both born on February 10th. BUT, Y/N was born February 13th, and I was born February 18th. So.. she's older than me.

BUT, I was SUPPOSED to be born first, AND I'm taller than her, so yeah.. I LOVE Y/N with every drop of my well-being. Except my noona can sometimes be a pain in the ass.. she can be bossy, but it's never intentional. And she's the favorite one, but honestly.... I don't blame her.

We have our differences. Like, for example, she's the over-achiever, and I don't really give a shit. Well..... I do.. but I don't. She's artistic... I'm.. not really. She's the night owl, I'm the early bird.

We also have our similarities, too. We are both idols. We both rap, though she sings, too. We both are great dancers. And, we both are tight with some of the members of BTS. We both have known RM since he was five. And low-key, (but high-key) I ship them. They're both clumsy, (sorry Y/N, but I'm speaking the truth) they are both really smart, they both rap; LIKE, TELL ME THEY AREN'T SOULMATES!

But, I SWEAR to BigHit, if RM hurts her..... I will dance on his tomb stone..

Yeah, even though I'm Y/N's little brother, I have the mentality of the big brother.

(One Sunday..)

(Y/N's POV)

It was Sunday; though, it wasn't a sunny day. In fact, the rain was pouring, the thunder was booming, and occasionally the lightning flashed in the sky. I was in my studio, finishing up my mixtape. All songs in my mixtape were finished, though it didn't have a cover. It'll be released in one week.

I was fiddling around with photoshop to create my cover, until my phone started to ring.

It was my brother.

I pick up the phone, slightly annoyed, since I was in the zone.
"Hobiii... I was working on something.." I whined. He sighed. "I know, I know, you love your mixtape than your little brother..."
I kinda felt guilty... "No, I was just-"
"I'm kidding, I know you love me more than RM-"
"Dude, you gotta let that go." I heard him scoff. "Why would I," he said. "Anyways, meet me in one of the dance studios." I didn't even get to ask any questions, since he hung up on me.

What the fuck..?

I opened the door to my studio, and tried to find the room that my brother was in. It was pretty easy, since he was two doors from my studio.
"Hoseok, you needed...." I stopped speaking as soon as I saw who was in the dance studio... RM.
"Namjoon... uh.. what are you-"
"Y/N, I was actually sent here by your brother." he gave me a serious look.
"Namjoon, are you gonna kill me?" I asked him, low-key scared. He moved closer to me, making me flinch before walking backwards.
"Jung Y/N, I've liked you since we were kids." he suddenly said. My jaw went unhinged. "Namjoon, this must be some cruel joke, because..." I gulped. "Me too."

All of the sudden, six yelling men came running into the dance studio, wooing. "FINALLY Y/N, IT'S BEEN AGES!" yelled my brother.
"What in the-"
"Namjoon has been waiting to tell you that, for SO LONG," said Jimin. "And so, since you two were in the same building... I set this up." added Hoseok. I shook my head.
"Hoseok, how could you?!" I suddenly snapped at him. Everybody froze in shock.

I'm tryna fuck with them. I'm not actually mad.

"Y/N, I-"
"Why would you do that?!" I yelled again. "Y/N, what the hell-"
"You know, being a part-time actor, and having a bachelor's degree in acting makes it SO easy to fuck with you." I said, distinctly making my voice calmer. Everybody sighed of relief.
"What I'm saying is.... thanks.. I've been dying to tell Namjoon that.." the whole room was smiling. Then suddenly, RM stands in my front of me.. and kissed me. His hands were on my cheeks, and mine found themselves on his waist.
"Awww.. isn't this romantic?" said Hoseok.
"MY EYES!" yelled Kookie. Jin sighed. "C'mon baby-Kookie, let's leave Y/N-noona and RM with the birds and bees.."

We then broke the kiss, laughing.
"Whoaaa! Too far! Too far!" I said, making everybody laugh.

My brother is odd, yes.. but I love him more than anybody....

The end.