Broken, But Stronger. // Yoongi imagine.

I am an idol.
I'm the leader of my own band called, xxCODE. And honestly, I couldn't ask for more. But.. one night.. I got terrible news..
My boyfriend and fellow idol, Min Yoongi, had been involved in a car crash. He died right there on the spot, and I was completely devastated.

It's been about seven months since the crash, and though I've come to terms with it, I still feel broken. I feel as if I've lost a piece of me, and in a way, I did.

I was on The Ellen Show for an interview, but my band mates couldn't make it. I was asked various different questions, and had tons of fun with Ellen, but this last question struck me like a lightning bolt.

"So, Y/N, if you don't mind sharing.." she started. "What was your saddest moment?"

I inhaled. "Well.. first of all.." I said. "When I had first came out as bi, I got tons of hate." Ellen nodded. "But, my most emotional moment was when my boyfriend, my everything, my future, Min Yoongi, died." The audience were already in tears. "It.. it hit me quite hard," I started tearing up. "But.. now, I.. I have come to terms with it, though, I still feel broken."

I inhaled again. "And.. I am letting you know that, whatever happens, there is a reason. Yoongi's passing led me to face my fear.. my fear of losing someone so close to me. His passing let me look at the negative moments in life and, to turn them into something that makes me a stronger person.." I then totally broke down. "A-and.. I-I have become stronger.. and I would like to let you know that endings can be the creation of new, and beautiful beginnings.." I finished my speech.

No one- not even Ellen could be seen with dry eyes. Everyone was crying, myself included..

"Wow.. t-that's.. wow." Ellen was at a loss of words.

I wiped my tears, and thanked her for inviting me, and left the building..

A/N: Hope you enjoyed ♥️ this is kinda bad, but here ya go.