Hoodie. // Jin imagine

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

Ugh.. another day, another rehearsal.
I turned my alarm off, and I threw on my dance clothes: Adidas joggers, black high-tops, and my husband's baby pink hoodie.

After I get dressed for dance rehearsal, I see my love wake up.

"Morning, Y/N." Jin said in his morning voice. He sounded quiet, and a bit hoarse. What a cutie...
"Morning, prince." I said back, smiling. "I'll be back by 2pm, okay?" I said, running my fingers through Jin's black locks.
He took my hand, and kissed it. Then, he looked at me. "Babe, are you wearing my hoodie?" He chuckled. "It's like, 3x the size of you!"

He was right, I'm 5'3, and he's 5'10 and a half. But, I don't care that it was 3x the size of me. The hoodie smells like him, and it feels like he's cuddling me, just wearing the hoodie.

"It smells like you.." I said. "It's like your cuddling me." I smiled, and blushed.

"Give it back later," he said. "It'll smell like you when you give it back." He smiled, and kissed me.

I checked my watch. 7:49. "Baby, I need to go," I said. "xxCODE are waiting." Jin's face straightened. "But, what about breakfast?" He asked. "I'll stop by a cafe, don't worry, I'm not gonna starve myself." I pecked his forehead, and grabbed my keys, backpack, and beanie.
"Bye baby." He said. I waved him goodbye, and closed our bedroom door.

Jin's POV.

When my wife left, and moved to her side of the bed. Surprisingly, it was still slightly warm. I cuddled her pillow, and nuzzled my head in it. I smiled to myself.

"Miss you already, baby." I said into the pillow.

A/N: Do you like this? Comment your opinion, and tell me what I can improve of!