FAKE LOVE pt. 2

Fake love. It is not just one's fake love for you, but, your fake love.. your fake love for yourself. You have so much trouble loving the real you, that the real you is hiding behind a mask that you call your 'real self'. You are trying so hard to love that mask of yours. But.. that mask is not you. The love is fake because the thing you are trying to love is fake. The mask.

That's fake...

**

I was sitting on a park bench, thinking about... everything. I was in an abundance of my own thoughts, and I couldn't get out. I was trapped. But, just as I thought I was trapped forever, a tall, black-haired man walked toward me.

Another one..?

He took a seat on the empty spot on the bench.

"You look lonely..." He says.

And.. he was right.

"I am. How do you know?" I asked him.

The man simply shrugs, as if he just took a look in my soul. My lonely soul..

"It's all going to be fine," he sighs. "I am lonely too."

I scoot closer to him. The hint of Old Spice hits my nostrils. Reminds me of the first...
"Lies? Fake love?" I asked him. He nods. "Correct. I am guessing the same for you?" I look down at my shoes, and nodded.

This mysterious man then takes my hand, resting his on mine. "Jungkook, by the way." I look up at him, his dark brown eyes bringing back memories.
"Suri.. nice to meet you."

Four days later...

So.. I had given Jungkook my phone number. I hope I don't regret this...

**DING**

Jungkook: hey. meet me at the park we met at, ok?

Me: I'll be over in five.

I threw a hoodie on, and left my house.

**

"Why are we here, exactly?" I asked. Jungkook then stood closer to me, and took my hands.
"To confess something...."

Oh no... not another fake love.

"I.. I like you." He said bluntly.

"I'm not sure what to feel.. I mean.. you're a really nice person, but.. I don't know if I like you..."

Jungkook nodded. "I understand. It has only been five days..." he said. "But... do you want to.. hang out? Get to know each other?"

I nodded. "That would be nice..."

We got up, and walked to a cafe.

"So.. what do you do for a living?" He asked, sipping his coffee.

"I act. Income isn't too great, but I love it." I replied. His expression then brightened.
"Weren't you in that one show? It was si-fi.." his words trailed off.

"Oh! Forward in Time! I know you!" I chuckled at his cuteness. "Yeah, Forward in Time. But, I am actually working on a different project."

"What is it?"

"Well, it's about fake love.. and I'm the main character..."

Jungkook and I kept talking until I got a phone call.. it was the producer.

"So sorry, I gotta take this.."

"Hello?"

"Hey Suri, we finished setting up the set. We need you right now." The producer said.

I nodded. "I'll be there in ten."

"See you then!" He hung up.

I walk over to Jungkook. "Hey.. I gotta get on set right now.. I'll talk later, okay?"

"I understand. Talk to you later!" We hug, and I leave the cafe.

**

"Annnd! That's a wrap!" Yelled the director. "Awesome job, guys!"

I got off set, and went toward my dressing room, when someone called my name.

"Suri!"

It was Jungkook.

"Hey! Wait.. how'd you find me?"

"Google."

Well.. that's just a bit creepy. "Oh.. well, come here." He followed me to my dressing room.
"Glad to see you, Jungkook." I said. Jungkook smiled a cute bunny smile. "You too. By the way, cool dressing room."

The male's eyes fixed on my fairy-lights, light-up vanity, and book shelf.
"Ah, thank you."
"It's cute... like you."

I blushed.. do I like him? If I do, I hope he's not the fifth..

He walked toward me slowly. I walked backward, until I felt my back hit the wall. Jungkook put his right hand on the wall.

"Are you scared?" He asked.
"Of what?" I replied, my heart pounding.
"I could just kiss you any second, you know?"

That was true...

He leaned in, our lips centimeters away from each other.

"Want me to close this small gap?" He whispered.

I just stood there frozen.

"Mm, no answer?" He said. "I'll just take it as a yes."

He closed the gap. We kissed. He grabbed my face, and my hands went to his neck. I've kissed many times before, but this one felt.. electrifying. We separated.

"I-I.." I couldn't say anything.
"You liked it, didn't you?" He smirked.
I nod. "I think I like you....." I whispered. He took me in his arms. "Really?" I nodded again. "Really."

Three years later...

To this day, we still remain together... all he says.. it's all the truth..

"I love you."
"I care about you."
"You are my princess."

The end.

Jungkook and I are no longer living on earth. He promised me we would be together for all of eternity. We got married years ago, even had a family. Now, our little boy is on TV, and getting married in two weeks.

We are in heaven. We are together forever.. He kept that promise....

The end...