The Crash... // Jungkook imagine..

You were in South Korea, in a rental car. You were stuck in traffic, annoyed. "Damn this traffic..." you mumbled to yourself. You wanted this traffic to pass, so you could drive to your boyfriend, Jungkook's house. He is a fellow idol, and your relationship with him remained a secret since Christmas of 2014. Your fingers tap anxiously on your steering wheel. Suddenly, a car comes up behind you, and crashes into you rapidly. The airbag didn't end up working...

April 29, 2018, you were found dead.

BTS' Dorm..

"A girl has been found dead on a highway, people say her name is, Y/N Y/L."
Jungkook sits on the couch devastated...
His worst fear was losing you, and his fear became reality. He started to break down.. Taehyung suddenly walks in the room. "Jungkook, are you okay?! What's wrong?!" He says, concerned. "Y/N... she got in a crash.. she's not okay.." he says grimly. Taehyung sat on the couch, dumbfounded and just as devastated as his little brother. "What?!" He says. Jungkook nods, and takes out a diamond ring from his pocket. "Today was meant to be the day..." he says crying. Taehyung takes his little brother in his arms, as Jungkook starts bawling his eyes out. "I promised her.. I promised her we'd be together until death took us away.." he said. "But.. it came too soon.." Taehyung lets go. "I'm so sorry.." Jungkook puts the ring back in his pocket. "She's not worth replacing.." He says, sobbing. His hyung was confused. "What do you mean?"
"I promised her we'd be together.. so I'm not letting it go." He said.

"Jungkook, what.. what are you saying?"

"I don't wanna be here if the love of my life isn't..."

He runs off to the bathroom. Taehyung frantically follows his little brother. "Jungkook, NO! DON'T, PLEASE!"

Too late.. Jungkook locks himself in the bathroom..

Water running. Hair dryer on. Silence.

Taehyung banged on the door, getting the rest of the dorms' attention. "JUNGKOOK, PLEASE!"

"Tae, what's wrong?!" Yelled Jimin.

"What happened?!" Shrieked Jin.

"What happened to Jungkook?!" RM yelled.

"Taehyung, please explain!" Yoongi attempts to calm the maknae down.

"Are you okay?! What happened to Jungkook?!" Yelled J-hope.

Taehyung attempts to calm himself down.
"Y/N.. she died in a c-crash.. Jungkook.." his voice trailed off. "Suicide." Was all Taehyung could say..

The boys all start crying.. losing Jungkook and their best friend in the same day was something they couldn't process..

To be continued....

A/N: Okay, so, this is probably not the best imagine, but I tried. This is my first sad imagine, and.. it's not the best. Hope you enjoyed, though. ♥️