The Basketball Player. // Yoongi imagine.

Yoongi's POV.

I'm the captain of the school's basketball team.
And, not to be cocky and all.. but I'm one of the most experienced player on that team. People keep saying things like:

No one is more experienced than you.

I'm not surprised that you're captain.

You're so good at basketball.

I love the compliments I get, but I don't think I'm the most experienced on the team. You might be wondering, Who is this teammate that more experienced than you?
Well.. there is this girl named, Y/N. She is only 5'3, but when she plays basketball, she's not fooling around. I remember one game, she got us at least 20 points out of our 68. We won, by the way.

But what's sad is, she's kind of invisible.
I mean, she got some attention that day, but overall, not much. And she deserved it.

Your POV.

It was Friday, May 4, 2018.
I was in the gym after school, shooting. The gym was mostly empty, so most of the sound was coming from the basketballs bouncing from the floor, or hitting the backboard. I was practicing alone on one side of the court, until the captain, Min Yoongi approached me.

"Hi Y/N." He said, dribbling. I aimed the ball to the white square on the backboard, and shot. I made it. "Hey.. what's up?" I asked, retrieving my basketball. Yoongi took a turn shooting, and he made it effortlessly.

"Nice shot, captain." I said, giving a small smile. Yoongi smiles his- I'll admit, cute- gummy smile. "Thanks.. you too."

We practice for about 30 more minutes, until the captain stopped in his tracks.
"Hey Y/N.. this seems a bit random," he said. "But, do you wanna get Starbucks with me?"

Wait, what? This seems weird.. the captain of the basketball team asked me to get coffee. That seems a bit off, since I'm kind of invisible.

But, I agreed to get coffee with him.
"Yeah.. but, I gotta go change." I said. Yoongi chuckled. "Me too," He said. "Take your time."

I went into the girls' locker room, and changed into my clean clothes.

I wore black, ripped, denim, shorts, and a black T-shirt that said, Hip-Hop on it, plus combat boots.
Yoongi and I met at the exit of the gym, and he said, "Ready to go?" I nodded, and hung my backpack over my left shoulder.

"I like your shirt," Yoongi said. "I like hip-hop too."

"Oh.. thanks.. I really like Post Malone." I said, walking out of the school with him.

"Me too," He said, smiling. "Oh yeah.. can you drive yet?" He asked.

I nodded. "I walked to school today, though."

"Looks like we're taking my ride.. c'mon." He said.

At Starbucks..

Yoongi got me a Green-Tea Frappuccino, and he got himself a ice coffee. We sat down at a table, and chatted a bit.

I sipped my drink. "You know, you didn't need to pay for my drink, right?"

Yoongi smiled. "I invited you, didn't I?"

I shrugged. "I guess, but.. I dunno, I feel selfish."

"Aw, you're cute." I blushed when Yoongi said that.

"You ready for the game next weekend?" I asked, switching the topic.

Yoongi nodded, which, I'm not surprised. "Yeah.. I know you'll do great." He said. "We won the last two games because of you."

I chuckled nervously. "I mean.. who's counting?"

He laughed. "Well.. me."

I laughed along with him. "Seems to be." I checked my FitBit. 4:17.
"Shoot. I gotta pick up my little sister from her school club."

"Need a ride?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I said, getting up.

At the elementary school..

(A/N: Olivia is your 3rd grade sister's name.)

"Hey Olivia, how was club?" I asked her.

She smiled. "It was good," she said.
"Um.. Y/N.. whose car is that?" She pointed to Yoongi's car as we approached it.

"He's a teammate of mine, we've talked before."

"Oh." Olivia replied, getting in the car.

"Ready?" Asked Yoongi from the driver's seat.

"Ready." Olivia and I said in unison.

Yoongi and I actually live in the same neighborhood, so he knew where I lived, and I know where he lived.
About 5 minutes into the ride, my sister says, "Y/N, are you guys dating?"

I blushed so hard. Yoongi chuckled. "Olivia!" I snapped. Yoongi laughed even louder. "No dear, we aren't dating." He said. "But, your sister is quite a treat."

Dang it Yoongi! I'm pretty sure I turned as red as a baboon's butt at that moment.

"Oh.. um, thank you.."

"Sis, why are you red-"

"I'm not!" I yelled, I bit too loud. "Ah, sorry about that.."

Yoongi chuckled as he pulled up into a parking space in the neighborhood. "It's fine, have a good evening."

"You too, also, thanks for the ride, I appreciate it."

"It was nothing!" He said. "See you next week!"

"Bye!" Olivia and I said as we got out of his car.

To be continued..