Chapter Four | Life 'O' The Party Part Two

Nikolai's POV

"Oh my God!!" My hands flew over my mouth as Prince's heel stomped several times into the floor before he lashed out.

"What in the hell is this!!!!"

Trench coat
Bandanna
High waisted black bikini bottoms
Thigh high socks
Even down to the mismatched boots, the outfit was an exact replica.

But thank God for the bandeau bra underneath, papa bear was already fuming.

I watched as my sixteen year old paraded around the stage, mimicking some of her father's old dance moves down to a T.

Apparently the girl had studied him very well.

"Abhorrent!" Pierce bellowed with a frown as Wendy choked on her drink.

Nailah mouthed along to the lyrics.

🎶 There's something about you baby
It happens all the time.
Whenever I'm around you baby
I get a dirty mind.
It doesn't matter where we are,
Doesn't matter who's around.
Doesn't matter, I just want to lay you down... 🎶

Prince's angry expression intensified, but the grip I had on his arm kept him still.

🎶 In my daddy's car..🎶

She gyrated against the mic stand.

🎶 It's you I really want to drive..🎶

Just that action alone sent him flying towards the stage, damn near taking my wrist off in the process.

The crowd went quiet as several gasps escaped the crowd.

"Prince!!!" I called out. But there was no stopping him. Signaling to the DJ to cut the music, he snatched the microphone stand out of the way.

"Party people, I hate to cut the performance short but it seems to me that my daughter has lost her damn mind."

"Uh oh." Jennifer sighed as Prince directed his glare to Nailah. "Please continue to enjoy the festivities while they last."

And with that he took Nailah's hand, pulling her off the stage.

*

"I'm so hot with you right now I can't even look at you!"

Prince snapped, once again pacing through the atrium.