Chapter Six | Mr. Nelson Meets Mr. Bass

Monday, December 20, 2010
Paisley Park
Chanhassen, MN

Prince's POV

Back home I was for the holidays. Even though I ain't too into all of that, what man doesn't look forward to spending quality time with his family? Especially when you've got a wife as bad as mine.

Speaking of my wife, she hired a new assistant that she raved over due to their impeccable work abilities shown in such a short period of time, so of course you know I was looking forward to meeting the individual that made my baby's professional life just a bit more easier.

When I spoke to her about details regarding the employee sent from above, she only told me tall, blonde, and pretty eyed, so a brother assumed a Barbie type replica or at least something close.

"What time will you be done with things at Paisley?"

"Baby just what is time?" I snickered under my breath while holding the phone.

"Don't you start that with me. How much longer?"

"Mmm, give me about another hour and thirty minutes. Then I'll be right over."

I could hear her pen tapping against her desk.

"There's plenty of traffic out."

"Two hours then. Say y'all have some of those fresh fruit trays there? A brother's kinda hungry."

Nikolai laughed. "No. Brett only brought those in. Why don't you have the cooks to whip up something for you?"

"I gave them this week off, remember?"

"Oh well. Make yourself something then, or just grab a snack from the little kitchen."

"Or I can just wait until I get there and have you."

"What..."

"You can fill me up."

"Absolutely n—"

"Can I lay you on your desk and snack on you?"

"Nelson..."

"Don't try and play me like I ain't never had you on that desk before."

The tapping stopped.

"Bye Prince."

*

Galpin Blvd.

"Dad?" My brown eyed boy squinted towards me before placing on his glasses. "You do not know how ecstatic I am to have you home."

"Is that right man? Dad's glad to be home too. I've missed y'all."

While I picked through his head of black curls, Pierce placed his pencil inside of his notebook. "Are you certain that you will have to depart for touring once again?"

"It does seem that way. Why? Something going on?"

"The overburden of estrogen versus the lack of testosterone is a sheer nuisance for me."